Thursday, November 25, 2010

Guest Heart Thursday #33


Welcome to Guest Heart Thursday -
A Place to Share YOUR Hearts!


Happy Thanksgiving!
(For those who are going to be out of town for the holiday, remember the link is open until Sunday night - I would love to see your Thanksgiving hearts!)


Al was born in London, and has lived in The Netherlands, New York, and Washington DC. I'm so glad he finally settled in Colorado, where he takes the most amazing pictures, which you can see at Al's Photography Blog.

This is a picture Al posted a while back of some graffiti hearts he found on a hike at Monument Rock.

Thank you, Al, for sharing your heart.



High-Heeled Love is a delightful name for a blog - and that's where you can find Aubrey S.!
Look at this beautiful picture she found of a balloon heart in front of the Eiffel Tower!

Someday, Aubrey, you will get to see Paris.
I just know it!

Thank you for sharing this heart!


What can I say about Bhavesh Chhatbar and his BLOG?
I know I have said it before ... but I appreciate Bhavesh and his beautiful photography so much.
He is the inspiration for Guest Heart Thursday!!!

Bhavesh recently posted this beautiful red leaf. If you enlarge the photo, you will see the tiny little heart in the upper center portion of the leaf. And it's PERFECT.

Thank you, Bhavesh, for sharing your heart.
And for being the Inspiration for Guest Heart Thursday!


Dani has two blogs - Snow Flowers and A Lovely Home For Hearts.
She is a beautiful person ... my adopted twin.
I am not going to put in a link to Dani's wonderful blogs - it won't work.
You see, due to circumstances beyond her control, Dani will be unable to use Blogger for a time.

Dani's message to everyone today ... "Have a great THANKSGIVING day with your loved ones. I'm thankful for being alive, for having great people in my life. Sometimes life is not as we expect, but we learn lessons, right?"

Thank you, Dani, for sharing your hearts. And your friendship. I will miss you ...


Woody, AKA Wayne Woodruff Photography, watched as a wrecking ball destroyed "The Spectrum" - a rather famous former sports arena in Philadelphia.

He didn't know that this unique opportunity would yield one of the most unique hearts ever!

Thank you, Wayne, for sharing your heart.

A huge thank you to all who participated in Guest Heart Thursday last week. I loved seeing the beautiful and amazing hearts you found in your world!

If you have found a heart (or drawn a heart, or designed a heart, or ...), please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart to Linky!
The link will be open from Thursday morning until Sunday night.

Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!
Is your heart from a long time ago?
It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL link to that post!



10 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

Good morning, my darling Sissy! Happy Thanksgiving! lol I love this set of hearts--wow!

I'll be adding some links to Guest Heart Thursday a little later. (sigh) I miss you already, Sissy. ((hugs))

Lyneen said...

Happy Thanksgiving... what a wonderful collection of hearts this week. I am always amazed where we all find them!

☺lani☺ said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I'll be off to HongKong in few hours, I'll visit the rests when I get back on Sunday! Cheers!

Greyscale Territory said...

A great collection here! Sad about Dani but great that you recognised her!

Hsppy Thanksgiving!

Bhavesh Chhatbar said...

It is so generous of you really to give credit to me as an inspiration for the wonderful thing that you are doing — Guest Heart Thursday. The fact is that you are keen and are self motivated. My best wishes for you.

As I said previously, my wife Megha always remembers you whenever she sees heart shaped things at the amazing places in the Western Ghats we roam in. I have several photos that have heart shape. Most of them are just because Megha points at hearts. I know you may not be able to include all in your Guest Heart Thursdays. But you are always free to take photos from my blog and use them here in this wonderful idea :)

Bhavesh Chhatbar said...

And Happy Thanksgiving!

Halcyon said...

Such lovely hearts! I do love stopping by this blog and seeing what people have found. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with friends and family. I need another weekend to recover!

Inger-M said...

What a wonderful challenge! I love your pictures and the presentation. Your blog was recommended to me by 'Tsuki when she commented on my heart cloud which I had entered in the norwegian version of Shy Watch. So I'm entering in your challenge for the first time, and I have more hearts in my archives :-)
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Dani said...

Clytie, I'm speechless. Thank you, dear friend!

I really missed you. I have some nice hearts collected in meantime. Cant wait Thursday.

Aubrey S. said...

Hi! While I appreciate the blog love, the photo that you credited me with is not my own...so I'd be more comfortable if we didn't copyright it to me. Thanks!