Thursday, December 2, 2010

Guest Heart Thursday #34


Welcome to Guest Heart Thursday -
A Place to Share YOUR Hearts!


Once again Woody over at Wayne Woodruff Photography has found a tiny and beautiful heart. This is the center of an amaryllis flower!!!

Please check out Wayne's wonderful photography - his is one of my favorite "don't miss a post" places to visit!

Thank you again, Wayne, for sharing your heart!


I don't know much about Boki, except that I LOVE her wonderful blog ninas y corazones!
Be sure to check out her beautiful work!

Isn't this picture AMAZING? I love the wonderful lips/hearts!!!

Thank you, Boki, for sharing your hearts!


I am blessed and privileged to have been introduced to LouLou - whose award winning photography is posted on Indiaphragme.

LouLou says "I am Currently living in New Delhi (India) with my family... two years already! This beautiful country never ceases to amaze me!
I wish to guide you through India, stunning India, fearless India, crual India, colourful India..."

LouLou recently went on a trip to South India and found this stunning and colorful woman in a marketplace - and nearly surrounded by a gorgeous red rose heart.

Thank you, LouLou, for sharing your heart - and the vivid sights and sounds of India. I am not the same since I started reading your blog.


Abe Lincoln, of Brookville, Ohio, captured my heart with his blog "Our Flower Pot". While this blog is no longer active, he still shares pictures and stories of his life on his current blogs "Abe Lincoln's Blog" and "Brookville Daily Photo".

If you look carefully, you can see a heart in the feathers of this beautiful sharp shinned hawk.

Thank you, Abe, for sharing your wonderful photography, your sense of humor, your amazing stories, and your heart.


This is another heart from the wonderful Dani, currently in China, whose blogs are currently inactive.
She hopes to be back soon.

Until then, please enjoy this wonderful heart created by the branches of this stately pine tree.

Thank you, Dani, for sharing your hearts!
We miss you.

A huge thank you to all who participated in Guest Heart Thursday last week. I loved seeing the beautiful and amazing hearts you found in your world!

If you have found a heart (or drawn a heart, or designed a heart, or ...), please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart to Linky!
The link will be open from Thursday morning until Sunday night.

Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!
Is your heart from a long time ago?
It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL link to that post!





9 comments:

☺lani☺ said...

Another bunch of hearts! Love them all! Hoping to see Dani soon! Happy Heart Thursday!

Sunny said...

I always look forward to Guest Heart Thursday; it's fun to see new found hearts.
☼ Sunny

Naturedigital said...

Thank you Clytie for sharing your beautiful hearts with us.
Costas

Beth Niquette said...

My favorite is Abe's Sharp Shinned Hawk. What an amazing photo--and I do see the heart! I also loved each and every additional heart featured here. I'm so glad you started this meme! ((hugs))

LauraX said...

all such fantastic hearts, each so unique!

~Cheryl said...

Marvelous stuff here again this week! Thank you, Clytie!

Inger-M said...

Heart warming pictures on a cold (-12C/10,4F) day! Have a nice weekend :-)

Halcyon said...

Such beautiful hearts!! I especially love all those roses. Great hearts today. :D

Dani said...

Clytie, I missed you too. THANK you so much.
It's nice to be back. Will try to catch up with your posts soon to see what I have missed.

Hugs