Thursday, January 20, 2011

Guest Heart Thursday #41


Welcome to Guest Heart Thursday -
A place to share YOUR hearts!



One of my favorite places to visit on Friday is a wonderful place called "Spacial Peepol".
It was while admiring this Weekend Reflections post made by Sistertex that I noticed something truly special - the heart near the bottom of the picture!

Thank you, Sistertex, for sharing your heart!
(And for reminding us that it WILL again be summer soon!)


This Weekend Reflections post by "Oakland Daily Photo" was brought to my attention by Woody over at "Wayne Woodruff's Photography". Do you see the hearts he found?

Oakland Daily Photo is part of the huge network of "City Daily Photos" that is so very enjoyable -
they are all worth a look!

Thank you, Oakland, for sharing your hearts!
Thank you, Woody, for finding them!


And look what Dorin over at "Dorincard" sent me - a link to an amazing blog that features postcards from around the world - including this beautiful heart shaped stone featured on a postcard from Michigan. This delightful blog is called "Johan Postcards", and if you love stamps and postcards, this is the place to go!

Thank you, Johan, for sharing your postcards - and your hearts.
Thank you, Dorin, for finding them!


And Cheryl found this gorgeous sandstone heart - over at "Bellingham Daily Photo" - another of the "City Daily Photo" blogs that I love to read!

Thank you, Lizziviggi, for sharing your heart!
Thank you, Cheryl, "March to March", for finding the heart for us!


This is the first time I'm featuring an entire blog.
It's called "Red Heart Studios", and features beautiful art by Beth Ann Kingery.
I spent a great deal of time checking out Beth's artwork, and find I have fallen in love with her art, her style, her imagination.

Thank you, Beth, for sharing your art - and your hearts!
I think you are amazing!!!

As always - huge thank you to all who participated in Guest Heart Thursday last week. I loved seeing all of the delightful hearts you found in your world!

If you have found a heart (or drawn a heart, or designed a heart, or ...), please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart to Linky!
The link will be open from Thursday morning until Sunday night.

Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!
Is your heart from a long time ago?
It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL link to that post!


9 comments:

☺lani☺ said...

Lovely hearts once again! Love them all, have a lovely day!

SquirrelQueen said...

I always love to see where hearts will be found each week, this is a lovely collection of hearts.

Terry said...

Howdy Clytie
Happy Guest Heart Thursday :)
Thank you to all the happy heart participants today .
So many fabulous and fun hearts to see.
Thank you Clytie for bringing us all together !
Hugs from Texas
Until next time
Happy Trails

Inger-M said...

Again, so many great hearts. I can't believe how many hearts there are around us, once we look for them! Thanks for the encouragement to start looking!

texwisgirl said...

Hi Clytie! Just found your site from Terry's (above) and from SquirrelQueen who linked in earlier today! I LOVE this random hearts idea! Thanks for doing this wonderful blog!!!

Dani said...

Wonderful beauties again. I think that water heart's my fave since I love swimming.

Happy GHT, dear Clytie.

Oakland Daily Photo said...

Thank you, Clytie (and Wayne)for posting one of my photos. Come visit my blog again. Now that I know you're looking for hearts, I'll forward any I find.

Aubrey S. said...

I just linked up...look through the handled of my coffee mug to see a pretty flower petal heart.

Sistertex said...

Hi there!
Thank you so much for including me in this weeks selections!
I've not been here before and think you have a marvelous place here! I'll be back, thank you so much again. ALSO thanks a TON for stopping by my blog, I really am so very glad to have you and hope you will come visit me often!

Have a great weekend!