Thursday, March 10, 2011

Guest Heart Thursday #48


Welcome to Guest Heart Thursday -
A place to share YOUR heart!



Wayne over at "Wayne Woodruff Photography" is one of my heroes. Wayne lives in Pennsylvania, and takes some of the most amazing pictures I've seen - and then shares with us the technical side of photography. I only wish I understood half of what he is saying! But I DO understand this daffodil picture he shot last year ... and the beautiful heart in the center!

Thank you, Wayne, for sharing your expertise ... and your heart!


LouLou is an award-winning photographer who shares stunning photos of India. I know when I go to her blog, "Indiaphragme", I will be treated to beauty, color, and the vibrancy of life in her country. And occasionally, a heart!

Thank you, LouLou, for sharing your country ... and your heart!

Those of you who know me know how much I love cloud hearts ... and this one found by Christine in Scotland is one of the best!

Christine's blog, "Writing from Scotland", is filled with wonderful pictures ... but what will grab your heart is her delightful writing ... and the submissions from "May's Diaries". I highly recommend jumping over to check out this blog ... to see bits and pieces of the life of Christine's great grandmother!

Thank you, Christine, for sharing life ... past and present ... and for sharing your heart!


"Florida Fotos" is a joint project of Jacob and Lois Anne.
Together they have created a beautiful blog!
Their pictures of Florida make me wish I lived closer!

Cheryl (featured below!) sent me a link to Jacob and Lois Anne's lily pad picture - look at all of those hearts!

Thank you, Jacob and Lois Anne, for sharing your Florida ... and for sharing your hearts!
Thank you, Cheryl, for finding them!


Cheryl has two blogs you really need to take the time to visit - "Nostalgia: Yesterday and Today", and "March to March".

It was on her "March to March" blog that she posted this (ooooooh, Sparklies!) beautiful ring. Look at the shadow ... a tiny little heart!

Thank you, Cheryl, for being my inspiration ... and for sharing your heart!

As always - huge thank you to all who participated in Guest Heart Thursday last week. I loved seeing all of the delightful hearts you found in your world!

Would you like to share your heart on Guest Heart Thursday?
The rules are easy ...

There are none!!!
As long as your post includes a heart!

If you have found a heart (or drawn a heart, or designed a heart, or ...), please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart to Linky!
The link will be open from Thursday morning until Sunday night.

Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!
Is your heart from a long time ago?
It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL link to that post!


15 comments:

Dorincard said...

It's nice to nurture a hobby, and find beauty even where it isn't, except thru the lens of our mind.
It's even more important to be acutely aware of what's going on in the world around us.
On the scene and especially behind-the scene.
Have a heart for the people, you greedy millionaires! :)

Dani said...

Beautiful hearts again shining on GHT.
Thank you dear Clytie.

Have a lovely day!

A Dancing Mango said...

Love the daffodil photo Clytie.

The sand photo is cute as well..
Hope you are doing well.. Miss you.
♥ Darlene..
U are one special lady!

☺lani☺ said...

Wow! I love the clouds most, happy ght!

Dorincard said...

Clytie, I want you to read the addition to my blogpost that you already saw. Thank you for your attention! :)

LauraX said...

so many beautiful hearts...I will be traveling this weekend, perhaps I will be blessed to find a new heart to post!!!

Woody said...

Thank you featuring my flower Clytie! I posted another heart, not nearly a glamorous, but a heart, none the less.

Diane AZ said...

Another fun collection of hearts. They seem to turn up where we least expect them! :D

SquirrelQueen said...

A beautiful series of hearts, each week I am amazed at the finds.

Sorry I was not here last week, I had some volunteer duties that couldn't wait.

Inger-M said...

Great blog and heart finds, again! Happy GHT!

~Cheryl said...

Thank you, Clytie. You are too, too good to me for I do get lazy and let you post for me. ♥

Bhavesh Chhatbar said...

It's nice to see Random Heart Thursdays grow so good :)

Beth Niquette said...

I love GHT! I haven't had a chance to upload anything for it yet--I will do so tonight. I'm sure looking for ward to seeing you this afternoon!!!!! Yehaw! ((hugs))

Terry said...

Howdy Clytie
We got our computer back today :)
Looking forward to getting back in to the blogland fold again .
Big hugs from Texas
Until next time
Happy Trails

christinelaennec said...

Dear Clytie,
Thank you very much for your kind words. I'm glad you like cloud hearts. I love your blog!