Thursday, December 22, 2011

Guest Heart Thursday #89



Welcome to a special Christmas Edition of Guest Heart Thursday!
A place to share YOUR heart!!!


(Due to being very sick this week, I am making each entry short and sweet. Merry Christmas everybody - if you don't celebrate Christmas, I hope your weekend is safe and happy.)

Wayne (AKA Woody) posed the delightful Zephyr for Christmas photos ...
Which he posted on his blog, "Wayne Woodruff Photography"

Don't you just love the look on Zephyr's face?
And don't you just love the heart around Zephyr's eyes???

Thank you, Wayne, for sharing your heart!

Inger posted this beautiful candle heart on her blog last year.
I think it is perfect for Christmas this year!!!
You can visit Inger at her blog, "A Picture In Time".

Thank you, Inger, for sharing your heart.
Beth makes a special drawing each year for Christmas - she outdid herself this year. I am in awe of this artwork she calls "Welcome Holy Babe". You can visit Beth at "Beth's Artworx", where she posts her art ... and you can join in each week as she hosts "FATuesday Artist Spotlight"!

Thank you, Beth, for sharing your heart!


This card, with it's beautiful tree - topped with a cross, decorated with HEARTS appeared in my mailbox last weekend. It could only have come from ...

Yep, Terry over at "Lady Liberty Patriot" sent me a Christmas Card with HEARTS!!!

Terry - I love you too - thank you so much! This card came at the perfect time!

Thank you, Terry, for sending this card ... and for sharing your heart!
Happy Trails, my friend!

Cheryl over at "Life is What You Make It" shared this snowy heart last year.
It's still lovely - and perfect for sharing at Christmas!

Thank you, Cheryl, for sharing your heart!

One world. One people. One heart.

As always - a huge thank you to all who linked up with Guest Heart Thursday last week. I loved seeing all of the delightful and amazing hearts you found in your world!

Would you like to share your heart on Guest Heart Thursday?
The rules are easy ...

There are none!!!
As long as your post includes a heart!

If you have found a heart (or drawn a heart, or designed a heart, or written a heart-felt poem, or ...), please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart post to Linky! It would be nice if you linked back to Random Hearts ... but it's okay not to ... we just want to see your hearts!
The link will be open from Thursday morning until Sunday night.

Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!,
Is your heart from a long time ago?
It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL link to that post!


14 comments:

Helen Campbell said...

Clytie, I'm sorry to hear you've been ill. I'm sending you healing prayers. Wishing you a blessed Christmas!

siga said...

Clytie, I want to take a chance to send you my greetings and best wishes for Christmas and New Year! Love and Peace :)

Tina´s PicStory said...

i love this snowy heart! hope you have a heart warming weekend ♥

Susannah (Wanderin' Weeta) said...

Sorry to hear you're sick. Not a good time for it (if there ever is).

I hope you feel better soon.

Coffeedoff said...

Sorry to hear you are not well.

I love all the hearts you show. I have many more cards and I received 4 more this week. I will have to start putting up two at a time.

Hope you get better soon.

Dorincard said...

Merry Christmas and full recovery, Clytie! :)

Leovi said...

I love my favorite snow that heart Cheryl.

Pam said...

I'm sorry you haven't been well, Clytie. I wish you a speedy recovery and a Merry Christmas.
Hugs,
Pam :)

MarieElizabeth said...

Merry Christmas! Happy new year and I look forwward to many more hearts!

Woody said...

I hope you're feeling better!! I'm honored that you used Zephyr (and so is she!).

Have most Merry Christmas!

A Dancing Mango said...

Just a special note to take time out to tell you how much you mean to me. It is a GOOD THING you are not making cookies. I ate so many.. and I have cholestrol issues too.
Merry Christmas Clytie, and Happy new year my special friend. I don't know if you ever got my email. Some people have told me they haven't received email from me?
Thank you for being here. YOU are ONE SPECIAL PERSON and I enjoy reading your writings and seeing your photos!! tons of hearts to you,
Merry Merry Christmas~ Darlene

Beth Niquette said...

Oh, Sissy--I'm just too sick to post a heart this time around. I'll make up for lost time next week. Love you--these hearts are spectacular, by the way!

Beth Niquette said...

I loved what you said about my Art Alphonse Mucha inspired drawing. (grin) Thank, dear sis. ((hugs))

Cheryl said...

Wishing you well and hope you have a Happy New Year. P.S. I am honored you used my heart photo!