Thursday, May 6, 2010

Guest Heart Thursday #4


Last year, during a sisterly challenge, my sister Beth over at Beth's Artworx, found this delightful and different Dead Spider Leg Heart.

Beth is a wonderful artist, dabbling in all mediums. But it is her cloud paintings that have inspired me the most. I find myself remembering to 'look up' now ... I tend to keep my nose to the ground a lot ... there's a lot to be seen up there above my head!



And look what Darlene at A Dancing Mango found in her garden!
A rock heart!!!

What a wonderful addition to her garden. I'm jealous!

If you haven't discovered Darlene's art, then you are truly missing out. She is a talented, imaginative and gifted artist. The dolls she makes ... have eyes that reach to the heart of my very soul.

Have you found a heart?
Please let me know - I'd love to spotlight YOUR hearts!
on Guest Heart Thursday!

Just send me an e-mail - either attach your heart, or send me a link to where I can find it.
I have decided to try something new ...
I created a special e-mail address -
foundaheart@yahoo.com
Try it out!
I'd love to hear from you ...

Besides, I have to know if the e-mail works!!!
Tee hee.

9 comments:

Lois said...

I'm sorry the spider is dead, but both of them are beautiful!

Halcyon said...

A heart emerges, even in death.

Lovely guest hearts today.

Sueann said...

Love the hearts! Even the dead spider one. Ha!
Hugs
SueAnn

Anonymous said...

Awee.. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! did I say heart?.. Heart!!!!
I am so happy you found the photo.
Thank you for the wonderful feature!
Hugs,Darlene xo

Beth Niquette said...

AAaaawwww...I'm so honored, Sissy! I remember that challenge--we were down in the bowels of Ft. Stevens (Washington State), when I took this picture. I saw the spider--not the heart. When I looked at my camera and saw it, I screamed and jumped up and down. My husband and the couple we were with looked at me like I was crazy. (Grin)

What are the chances? Teehee! Love your new email address, Sissy! ((hugs))

JANN said...

Oh I love the rock heart. Darlene is lucky she found that in her garden. The heart spider is pretty cool also. I keep looking for random hearts but so far no luck but I am keeping the faith of finding one.

Sunny said...

I never knew dead spider legs could be so beautiful! What fun to find a rock heart, I'll have to keep my eyes open.
Sunny :)

Laura said...

these are terrific heart surprises!!

Tammie Lee said...

fun that you are sharing other folks hearts!