Thursday, May 23, 2013

Guest Heart Thursday #163


Welcome to Guest Heart Thursday -
A Place to Share YOUR Heart!

Another Day, Another Drama ...

I won't be featuring any hearts today, and here's why ...

We have had an incredible amount of rain for the past 2 days ...
At about 3 a.m. this morning I sat up in bed, wide awake.
I knew in my heart something was wrong ...
But what?

I checked through the house, all was well.

Until I got to my computer corner.

Drip. Drip. Drip.
The roof was leaking.
Not much, and only (it seems) during the super heavy downpours.

(This is nothing new; it just means that as soon as the rain slows down I have to climb on the roof and remove some debris that has built up.)

But until then, my computer area is OFF Limits - all unplugged and safely covered.

Sigh.

I hope to be able to see your links this afternoon ... hopefully the rain will have slowed down by then - at least enough for me to fix this dratted DRIP!!!
Thank you all for linking and sharing the delightful and amazing hearts you find in your world!!!
 
Would you like to share your heart on Guest Heart Thursday?
The rules are easy ...
There are none!!!
As long as your post includes a heart!
If you have found a heart (or drawn a heart, or designed a heart, or written a heart-felt poem, or just found something that touches your heart, or ...), please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart post to "Simply Linked"! It would be nice if you linked back to Random Hearts ... but it's okay not to ... we just want to see your hearts!
Simply Linked for Guest Heart Thursday is now open all week!

Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!
Is your heart from a long time ago?
It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL to that post!  

6 comments:

Maria said...

I am sorry to read about the leaking roof. I hope your computer isn't wet at all.

It's always a great problem too here in my apartment whenever it rains. The water drains too slowly and the laundry area always fills up and the water overflows into the kitchen and the living room. We often get this fixed (again and again). But the city is below sea level and there's poor management of waterways so the rain water doesn't have enough places to flow anymore whenever it rains.

I hope you can get your leak fixed asap so it will no longer trouble you when it rains again.

TexWisGirl said...

oh, good luck with the leak!

Laura said...

OH my goodness Clytie! the rain and thunder has been pretty intense up here too..finally a clearing for a little while....but the soil was so thirsty, so it's a good thing.

Beth Niquette said...

Oh, Sissy--I'm so sorry you have had so much trouble with the computer and the drips. (sigh)

I remember battling drips when we lived in our other house. It was the pits.

What a great thing to see you yesterday, and to talk with you this morning.

Love you.

Wayne said...

Hang in there, sunny skies are coming!

Kris said...

Tamera of http://csdailyphoto.blogspot.hu/ brought me here. Where should I link my heart photo to?