Thursday, September 1, 2011

Guest Heart Thursday #73


Welcome to Guest Heart Thursday -
A place to share YOUR heart!



I love Jill's work. She is a phenomenal photographer, with the best job in the world!
When you want to see nature at it's best, just visit her at "Count Your Chicken! We're Taking Over!". Gorgeousness overload!!!

Do you see the heart in the clouds? Be sure to enlarge the photo - and look for the 'heart where the cloud isn't'!

Thank you, Jill, for sharing your world - and your heart!


Louis did it again - here's another backwoods Southern California heart!
Louis doesn't have internet at home, and sends me the occasional found heart via e-mail.

Sometimes I wonder if Louis doesn't have the right idea!!!

Thank you, my friend, for sharing your heart!


When Gypsy Lala posted this heart, I smiled - I LOVE creativity like this!
What a wonderful heart! Be sure to visit "Just Capture ... When It Happens" - for a fun place to warm your heart.

Thank you, Gypsy Lala, for sharing your heart!


Dani went on vacation for a couple of weeks, and I do believe this photo is from that vacation. I immediately fell in love with the glowing cloud heart. It takes my breath away!

Dani is my heart-sister, and shares the hearts that find her on her blog "A Lovely Home For Hearts". She shares bits and pieces of her life on her blog "Snow Flowers".

Dani is soon to be traveling back to school in China (she has been home in Macedonia for the summer break).
My heart will be going with you, my friend-sister!

Thank you, Dani, for sharing your heart.


Several people (thank you, thank you!) sent me a link to Charlene's blog "My Nature Photography", where she had posted a series of shots from Storforsen Camping, Alvysbyn, Sweden - including this perfect heart-shaped pothole. When I went to visit her, I was caught by her description of her world ... "To be with nature is like being in the arms of the Creator who, in His loving-care, put all these lovely things around us to
lift our spirits."

Thank you, Charlene, for lifting our spirits ... and for sharing your heart!

One world. One people. One heart.

As always - a huge thank you to all who participated in Guest Heart Thursday last week. I loved seeing all of the delightful and amazing hearts you found in your world!

Would you like to share your heart on Guest Heart Thursday?
The rules are easy ...

There are none!!!
As long as your post includes a heart!

If you have found a heart (or drawn a heart, or designed a heart, or ...), please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart post to Linky! It would be nice if you linked back to Random Hearts ... but it's okay not to ... we just want to see your hearts!
The link will be open from Thursday morning until Sunday night.

Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!
Is your heart from a long time ago?
It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL link to that post!



14 comments:

Dani said...

THANK you, dear dearest Clytie. This is actually my last Macedonian heart post. Next will be from China. :)

I love all the hearts as always.

Hugs,
Dani

Beth Niquette said...

How amazing! I loved each and every one of these hearts, Sissy!

I LOVE Guest Heart Thursday.

Dorincard said...

We either find hearts, or we pretend, or we create them! :) Like in the photo with the figurines.

Tina´s PicStory said...

So lovely hearts all over. Most I really love this stoned heart with the sky reflection inside. Great! I hope you got some visits from Germany on Monday because I have put the link on monday to lead people to your blog :) xo Tina

Tina´s PicStory said...

I know before you will check the two hearts ;) I think nobody saw before. xo Tina

Charlene N. K. said...

Thanks for including my heart-shaped pothole and the beautiful caption/description you have written for it. I'm honored to be a part of this interesting site. And you're all welcome anytime to visit my site too.
This has motivated me to hunt for anything heart-shaped to photograph. Thank you for this lovely site. I'll try to post as soon as I have another heart to share.

teri said...

Wonderful hearts everyone!!! So glad to be able to check in and link some August hearts for Guest Hearts Thursday. Lots of blessings-

Leovi said...

Thank you very much for your nice words.

SquirrelQueen said...

Marvelous hearts this week, I love them all.

I am so very late but I have a pretty little heart for you this week. It is very late now so I will catch up with everyone later.

Al said...

I hadn't even noticed my heart before you pointed it out, but it's there. Some great hearts here this week!

Boki said...

love the glowing sky theme in this week's post :)

Halcyon said...

I love the hearts in nature. Beautiful finds as always. :)

You should check out this tree:
http://orli-shines.blogspot.com/2011/09/awe-comfort-mystery.html

Pearl Maple said...

Thank you for hosting these parties, am always blown away by the beautiful finds people share with us

Tina´s PicStory said...

Clytie, you must have seen this:
http://graphis-artwork.blogspot.com/2011/09/heart-for-sale-ne-me-quitte-pas-jacques.html
xo Tina