Thursday, April 12, 2012

Don't Steal My Heart!

I've been watching this heart for a while now, expecting someone at the electric company to move it away from the road before I got a chance to get a shot ...

My chance came today, one of those rare occasions when I wasn't driving, and Sissie was happy to stop and let me get the shot! Thank you, Sissie-kins - for helping me capture this fenced in heart ... just in time for FRIDAY FENCES!!!

If YOU have found a heart, be sure to link up with "Guest Heart Thursday" ... the link is now open for the entire week!!!


16 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

lots of folks keep their heart safely behind a fence, too. :)

Carletta said...

What Tex said. :)
Can't help but think this would make a nice Valentine for the electric company.
A lovely find!

Rose said...

Wonder who and when the heart was done? Just odd and I love that you got to shoot it.

Jan n Jer said...

Makes you wonder the story behind it! Glad you got your shot!

Elizabeth Edwards said...

such a great find. i love it!! makes me smile. (:

Unknown said...

Beautiful.
Costas

Tanya Breese said...

what a cool find!

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Wonder what the story is on that heart- Interesting!

A Colorful World said...

Great picture...yep, hearts are sometimes fenced in!

Jeannette StG said...

That is for sure a blood red heart!

Ebie said...

Nice find! Very cool!

Dianne said...

I'm glad you got to capture that heart
great find!

forgetmenot said...

I love it when people "paint" hearts on things. A nice kind of "graffiti". Have a great weelend. Mickie :)

EG CameraGirl said...

Whoohoo! How nice that you finally got to photograph this heart, L(

Beth Niquette said...

I loved this heart, SissyBoo--it was so fun to stop for that picture. lol Remember how streams of cherry blossoms skipped across the street? AAaaahhhh...I'm so BLESSED to have YOU as my darling Sissy. You are amazing, and this photo fills my eyes.

My Offering said...

What a unique heart to have found and been able to capture, and share!