Thursday, December 6, 2012

Guest Heart Thursday #139


Welcome to Guest Heart Thursday -
A Place to Share YOUR Heart!


Gypsy Lala needs few words over at "Just Capture" - the incredible photos speak for themselves!

Do you see the butterfly? I do! I also see the delicate heart-shaped "wings" on this beautiful "flying butterfly" flower.

Thank you, Gypsy Lala, for sharing your heart!


I love seeing the beautiful Christmas decorations being posted this time of year by my blogger family. But the decorations I most look forward to each year are posted by the sweet and amazingly talented Darlene over at "A Dancing Mango".

So where are the hearts in this shot?
If you look carefully at the wallpaper in the background ...

Thank you, Darlene, for sharing your Christmas spirit - and your heart!


JM finds the most amazing abandoned buildings (among other things!) ... which he posts on his blog, "Lisbon and the Sunshine Coast".

I love this shot of a mime performing in front of one such building ...
With a tiny little heart on his bag!

Thank you, JM, for sharing your heart!


When Texwisgirl sent me a link to Kim's blog, "My Field of Dreams", I knew I was in for a treat.
What I found was a delightful place - with beautiful pictures, and someone whose random thoughts are a treasure trove!

Kim was about to straighten out the wreath she had just hung on her front door ... when she realized it was a heart - and left it! 

Thank you, Kim, for saving this heart - and for sharing it!
Thank you, Texwisgirl, for sending the link!


Just when I thought I was done reading my e-mails, I found another link from Texwisgirl.
And went straight to yet another delightful blog - Susan's "this n that".

And found myself, once again, in a treasure trove!

Like this adorable cow ... with the equally adorable heart!

Thank you, Susan, for sharing your heart!
And thank you, AGAIN, Texwisgirl, for sending the link!

As always - a huge thank you to all who linked up with Guest Heart Thursday last week. I loved seeing the delightful and amazing hearts you found in your world!!!
 
Would you like to share your heart on Guest Heart Thursday?
The rules are easy ...
There are none!!!
As long as your post includes a heart!
If you have found a heart (or drawn a heart, or designed a heart, or written a heart-felt poem, or ...), please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart post to "Simply Linked"! It would be nice if you linked back to Random Hearts ... but it's okay not to ... we just want to see your hearts!
Simply Linked for Guest Heart Thursday is now open all week!

Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!
Is your heart from a long time ago?
It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL to that post!  

5 comments:

Laura said...

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

TexWisGirl said...

so glad you enjoyed them and their blogs. :)

Tina´s PicStory said...

most i love the cow and the first tiny flower ♥ xoxo

Leovi said...

Very funny mime JM.

Beth Niquette said...

These are all fabulous. I LOVE GHT! Will be posting next week for sure. I've missed posting so much.

Love you, Sissy.