Thursday, January 3, 2013

Guest Heart Thursday #143


Welcome to Guest Heart Thursday -
A Place to Share YOUR Heart!


I had to love the story of this heart ...
 
Dorothy delights my heart each week with postcards featuring hearts for every occasion imaginable!
But when she tried to find a New Year heart to post on her blog, "Coffeedoff's CoffeeBreak", there were none to be found!
Dorothy was just about ready to admit defeat ... when she got this postcard in the mail.
Complete with a heart!

Thank you, Dorothy, for sharing your heart!


You may know Susannah as "Wanderin' Weeta" ... because that's her blog - "Wanderin' Weeta (with Waterfowl and Weeds)"!

I have been following Susannah's blog for a long time now ... but it seems like I am always learning something new about nature and beauty - each time I visit!

Susannah's post about lichen last week had so many hearts in it, I had a hard time choosing which shot to feature! I see at least 5 in this photo ... do you see more?

Thank you, Susannah, for sharing your heart!


I can't say enough about how much I love Leovi's art.
He does things with everyday items ... reflections and colors ... that fascinate me.

I look forward to each and every work of art Leovi posts over at ("Abstract Photos")!

Thank you, Leovi, for sharing your heart!


And then Debbie just had to post the most DELICIOUS heart of all time!

It's a bear claw heart!!!

"It's All About Purple" ... a wonderful place!

Thank you Debbie (and Chuck) for sharing your breakfast ... er, your heart!

As always - a huge thank you to all who linked up with Guest Heart Thursday last week. I loved seeing the delightful and amazing hearts you found in your world!!!
 
Would you like to share your heart on Guest Heart Thursday?
The rules are easy ...
There are none!!!
As long as your post includes a heart!
If you have found a heart (or drawn a heart, or designed a heart, or written a heart-felt poem, or just found something that touches your heart, or ...), please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart post to "Simply Linked"! It would be nice if you linked back to Random Hearts ... but it's okay not to ... we just want to see your hearts!
Simply Linked for Guest Heart Thursday is now open all week!

Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!
Is your heart from a long time ago?
It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL to that post!  


4 comments:

Leovi said...

Thank you very much for publishing my photo. I love Debbie's heart.

Tina´s PicStory said...

lovely hearts! have a great week clytie ♥

Laura said...

such a lovely selection of hearts Clytie dear. happy New Year... may this year be filled with healing and joyful moments for you.

Beth Niquette said...

These hearts are wonderful. I especially loved that bear claw heart. After admiring it, I really wanted to eat it. (Grin)

Love you, SissyBoo.