Thursday, March 6, 2014

Guest Heart Thursday #200


Welcome to Guest Heart Thursday -
A Place to Share YOUR Heart!

Note: We are in the midst of a wind storm here in the Pacific Northwest - thousands around us are without power - and our lights just flickered something terrible. I hope I have time to finish this post before the lights go out completely!


With a possible power outage in mind, I am going to hurry to share a special link.
Laura is one of the most special people I know.
Her beauty and grace inspire me beyond words.

Thank you, Laura, for sharing your heart.
And for sharing your HEART.
I love you, dear heart-sister.


As always - a huge thank you to all who found hearts last week. I can't wait for you to link up today ... and show everyone the amazing hearts you found in your world this week!!!
 
Would you like to share your heart on Guest Heart Thursday?
The rules are easy ...
There are none!!!
As long as your post includes a heart!
If you have found a heart (or drawn a heart, or designed a heart, or written a heart-felt poem, or just found something that touches your heart, or ...), please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart post to "Simply Linked"! It would be nice if you linked back to Random Hearts ... but it's okay not to ... we just want to see your hearts!
Simply Linked for Guest Heart Thursday is now open all week!

Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!
Is your heart from a long time ago?
It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL to that post!  


5 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

G'marnin' sweet Sis O' Mine! I put up the Goose Girl again--would love your opinion on the revised story--oh, and of course, the drawing too. I can hardly wait to get my car back--first thing, I'm driving over to visit you and Mumsie. I MISS YOU! ((hugs))

TexWisGirl said...

good luck in the storm!

Anonymous said...

Hi good friend, I hope that storm will soon be over, and your power will stay connected! In Nov. I moved my (artistique) blog to wordpress, but don't wanna give up my friends here:)

Leovi said...

Yes, that wonderful delicious texture and color in this beautiful heart. Laura's blog I visit regularly and is a real treat!

Laura said...

I just dropped by to say hello, though I have no heart to share with the link up today. What a delightful surprise to see the photo I submitted last week and your kind, kind words Clytie dear. I hope you don't lose power and that if you do it comes back quickly.

xoxo