Saturday, December 18, 2010

Snail Mail Hearts ...


What a wonderful postcard I received in the mail today ...
Do you see the heart on this beautiful card?


With a wonderful note of Christmas love ...


And this beautiful card ...

These were sent by my friend Terry ... you may know her as Lady Liberty Patriot.

Terry has had a tough year. She has been through trials and tribulations I can only guess at ... through family illness, separation, and more.

But you wouldn't know it to look at her blog. Even when her life has been in crisis, her world shattering around her, she posts of love. Of hope. Of beauty. Of faith.

To Terry: You amaze me. You inspire me. I am honored to know you!
I hope and pray that your Christmas is blessed, and that this coming year brings to you the joy you have given so many of us who know you. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Happy Trails!
Love and Peace.

4 comments:

Terry said...

Howdy Clytie
Oh my ,You have made this tough old girl melt like a marshmellow in a cup of hot cocoa :)
Thank you so much for you sweet shout out .
I am so thrilled your cards arrived .
It's funny I was thinking about you during a conversation with my son we were talking of how blessed we are this year.
Last year on Christmas we were out looking for wood to chop so we could have a fire at home ,it was actually cold and snowing last year and the fireplace was our only heat .
This year is so much better we have heat :)
I am so blessed that you call me friend thank you Clytie :)Thank you for your heart that has revealed the hearts which surround our lives each day .
Merry Christmas to you and yours !
Until next time
Happy Trails

Unknown said...

A beautiful postcard and heart Clytie.
Have a great Sunday.
Costas

Dani said...

Love to you and your friend.

Hugs

Beth Niquette said...

Aaawww...what a wonderful postcard--and what a wonderful Friend. Terry is indeed a precious lady--with a lot of beauty to share in this world. ((hugs))