Thursday, January 6, 2011

Guest Heart Thursday #39


Welcome to Guest Heart Thursday -
A place to share YOUR hearts!


Darlene is a wonderfully talented artist, whose blog "A Dancing Mango" delights my soul. Darlene has been an inspiration and encouragement to me, and I appreciate her so much.

Is it any wonder that her beautiful home is graced by this stained glass heart?
I'M not surprised!

Thank you, Darlene, for sharing your heart!


Tammie Lee's blog "Spirithelpers" is more than just pictures and words.
Her photographs are pure magic, her words strike home to my soul.
Always.

This delicate yellow flower heart sighs of spring and warms my heart.

Thank you, Tammie Lee, for sharing your heart!


Bhavesh has done it again - he's gone and found a heart without realizing it!
Please check out his wonderful "BLOG"! His photography is excellent; his sense of humor is wonderful, and his love of India is apparent.

Thank you, Bhavesh, for yet again sharing your heart!


This ATC (Artist Trading Card) is tiny - just 2-1/2" x 3-1/2".
Yet it packs a giant artistic punch!
It is made by my nephew, Jon (he's just 14!), and posted on his blog "Nyuura's Random Art"

I am so proud of you, Jon!
Please believe in the artist you have in your heart.

And thank you for sharing your art - and your heart!


Cheryl has the eye. I really mean it! You just have to visit her blogs "March to March" and "Nostalgia: Yesterday and Today" to know what I mean.

Cheryl was doing some internet surfing when she came across this photo of two Coast Guard boats doing high speed maneuvers at sea. Right away she saw the heart!

Thank you, Cheryl, for the inspiration you are to me!
And thank you for sharing your heart!

As always - huge thank you to all who participated in Guest Heart Thursday last week. I loved seeing all of the delightful hearts you found in your world!

If you have found a heart (or drawn a heart, or designed a heart, or ...), please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart to Linky!
The link will be open from Thursday morning until Sunday night.

Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!
Is your heart from a long time ago?
It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL link to that post!


12 comments:

Sunny said...

These are such lovely images. I feel totally ♥less lately :( I guess I'll have to look harder!
☼ Sunny

Anonymous said...

Awee.. Clytie!!! I thought I would come here to say hello to your this morning. here I find my own glass and yes, heart! You are so full of "heart".. I can't even fathom. Thank you so much Clytie. It reminds me that I had taken a picture out in the snow and found snow melting in the formation of a heart so I took the photo for you! Love you girl.
Hugs, Darlene

Unknown said...

Beautiful hearts as always Clytie.
Happy New Year to you.
Costas

Dani said...

So lovely colorful hearts tonight.
I love them all.

Beth Niquette said...

I loved each and every one of these hearts. I also wanted to say how much I enjoyed what you wrote. You have a gift of words that is profound. The gift of wordsmything.

((hugs)) I am SO proud and amazed--I'm so blessed to have YOU as my Sissy.

SquirrelQueen said...

Each one of those hearts is a treasure, great finds everyone. Clytie, it's been a while since I've had a heart to post. I still couldn't find one so I made one.

Happy New Year!

Inger-M said...

A very warm and heart felt Happy New Year to you! Thank you for presenting so many wonderful hearts!

Terry said...

Howdy Clytie :)
Happy Guest Heart Thursday to you and all the rest !
Thank you for providing such a wonderful place to gather each week.
Sorry to be so late ,after a long day of no internet connection blogger and I had issues ,but here I am to wish you well .
Big hugs from Texas
Until Next time
Happy Trails

Dorincard said...

Happy New Year 2011!
Clytie, your lovely GHT initiative is truly heartwarming, despite any cheesy-sayer. :)
It really is a joyful, beautiful blog!
I plan to create many maximum cards with hearts. And heart. From the heart.
:)

☺lani☺ said...

Happy New Heart Thursday!

Tammie Lee said...

Such a lovely post Clytie, it over flows with beauty. Thank you for honoring what I share in such a heartful way. You have inspired a smile that I will carry all day.

Terra said...

Clytie, I always enjoy your blog and even found a strawberry and tooks its photo that you posted as a found heart. I thought of you today when I posted photos on my blog of the birdhouses I put up; they each have 2 hearts on them.