Friday, May 27, 2011

Heart in Puddle


I was frustrated with most of the pictures I took of this puddle.
I was trying to capture one of the bubbles created by the rain dropping heavily from the tree above ... most of the photos turned out blurry.

One of the pictures was clear, however ... and imagine my surprise when I found that it was the only one with a heart!!!

The sun is supposed to come out off and on today ... I think it's time for another walk!

To see reflections from around the world, join us over at James' "Weekend Reflections!"

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent capture my friend. :) You do this so well.

Linda said...

Wonderful!!!

Kim, USA said...

You got a big bubble and heart too, amazing!

Weekend Reflection

Rajesh said...

Wonderful shot. You have got the bubble at the right spot.

Beth Niquette said...

Oooohhhhh...I do so LONG to walk with you, my darling Sissy. I do.

This is an amazing photo. I mean that. Hearts find you. They do.

And this one fills my eyes.

Carolyn said...

I spend almost 10 mins looking at your photo but I didnt see the heart shape until hubby pointed me where it is...wow...amazing:-)

MY WEEKEND REFLECTION

Kavita Saharia said...

It took time for me to locate the heart and when i did ,it amazed me as usual.Love that bubble .

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

You are a heart-huntress and totally amazing at seeing what others might miss. Love this heart-in-the rough accompanied by a bubble and reflection!

Bises,
Genie

dianasfaria.com said...

such a perfect heart & a nice big bubble capture too.
Wonderful!

Lyneen said...

I see two hearts... wonderful photo... you now how to capture them!!!!

teri said...

I love when I find hearts in my photos ... this one is really lovely-glad you stuck with it. xo teri