Thursday, August 8, 2013

Guest Heart Thursday #173


Welcome to Guest Heart Thursday -
A Place to Share YOUR Heart!


When I found this tiny random heart on a search engine, I just had to share it - and Amber's blog, "Amber's Ambry". I so much enjoyed visiting - and especially enjoyed visiting her garden!

Thank you, Amber, for sharing your heart!


If you haven't visited Maria's "Connections to the World", you are missing out. Not only is her postcard blog fun, but Maria herself is a truly sweet person - a wonderful friend; and an inspiration to me!

Thank you, Maria, for sharing your heart!


 "My Random Hearts" caught my eye - of course - as I was surfing a bit the other day. When I visited, I fell in love with this blog, and it's author - "Flamboyant Wallflower". I hope to spend more time getting acquainted in the near future!

Thank you, Flamboyant Wallflower, for sharing your heart!


Susannah has been an inspiration to me for so long ... I love visiting her blog, "Wanderin' Weeta (With Waterfowl and Weeds)". When she came across this moth with a heart, I knew I had to share it. Because I see at least 4 hearts here! How many do YOU see???

Thank you, Susannah, for sharing your heart!


And I totally fell in love with this heart Tina posted on her blog, "Tina's PicStory". Tina is another amazing blogging friend, who has inspired me immensely!

Thank you, Tina, for sharing your heart!


As always - a huge thank you to all who linked up with Guest Heart Thursday last week. I loved seeing the delightful and amazing hearts you found in your world!!!
 
Would you like to share your heart on Guest Heart Thursday?
The rules are easy ...
There are none!!!
As long as your post includes a heart!
If you have found a heart (or drawn a heart, or designed a heart, or written a heart-felt poem, or just found something that touches your heart, or ...), please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart post to "Simply Linked"! It would be nice if you linked back to Random Hearts ... but it's okay not to ... we just want to see your hearts!
Simply Linked for Guest Heart Thursday is now open all week!

Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!
Is your heart from a long time ago?
It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL to that post!  


6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

wow! all of these are awesome! :)

~Cheryl said...

What a wonderful assortment -- from tiny to tree-mendous!

Debbie said...

a great bunch of hearts!! i am so happy to join in today!!

Maria said...

Hello Clytie,

Thank you for featuring me here. I'm truly awed with the nice words you and your sister Beth has for me. My wish is that I continue to be the nice person you have known me to be through my blog.

Thank you for featuring my postcard on this Thursday's roll. And for continuously hosting GHT. ;-)

I wish you a nice and relaxing weekend.

Hugs from Manila,
Maria

Leovi said...

These beautiful hearts make me dream!

Beth Niquette said...

Sweet Sweet Sissy--I'm so sorry to have missed this week's GHT. I was awfully sick all week long. I actually am just now feeling almost normal--though Saturday seems to have been the breakthrough day.

I love you SO much--you shall be inundated next week--k?! ((hugs))