Thursday, August 29, 2013

Guest Heart Thursday #175


Welcome to Guest Heart Thursday -
A Place to Share YOUR Heart!


I am so sorry for missing Guest Heart Thursday last week ...
You see, I had a promise to keep to my darling nieces, Tiffi and Jena.

It involved a trip to the Oregon Coast Aquarium.
I was halfway there before I realized why I felt something was missing from my Thursday ... but I knew you would forgive for my very first "miss"!!!

We had a wonderful time at the Aquarium, and saw lots and lots of cool and unique stuff.


But our favorite time came afterward ...

When we got to walk down the beach.


And find hearts.


And more hearts.


And still more hearts!!!

Thank you Victoria, Tiffi and Jena ... for sharing your day. And your hearts.

As always - a huge thank you to all who STILL linked up with Guest Heart Thursday last week, even in my absence. I haven't been online since last week, but look forward to seeing the delightful and amazing hearts you found in your world!!!
 
Would you like to share your heart on Guest Heart Thursday?
The rules are easy ...
There are none!!!
As long as your post includes a heart!
If you have found a heart (or drawn a heart, or designed a heart, or written a heart-felt poem, or just found something that touches your heart, or ...), please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart post to "Simply Linked"! It would be nice if you linked back to Random Hearts ... but it's okay not to ... we just want to see your hearts!
Simply Linked for Guest Heart Thursday is now open all week!

Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!
Is your heart from a long time ago?
It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL to that post!  


3 comments:

Debbie said...

some things are just more important! so happy to link in today!!

thanks clytie!!

Beth Niquette said...

I agree with Debbie! Some things are just more important! lol Besides I think I called and distracted you just as you were going to put it up. (grin) I'm so glad you had such a great time. We have wonderful nieces and nephews, don't we?! I'm so glad you got to spend that time at the beach. Wonderful wonderful--FABULOUS!

Laura said...

I have beach hearts to share too Clytie!