Thursday, September 5, 2013

Guest Heart Thursday #176


Welcome to Guest Heart Thursday -
A Place to Share YOUR Heart!


Last week, we once again had the privilege of keeping a promise to my darling nieces, Jena and Tiffi.
This time it was the Oregon Zoo!

Where we found this tile mural ... see the leafy hearts?


I loved being at the zoo, but I couldn't help but feel the sadness in the eyes of some of the animals ... even as I appreciated their beauty and a heart-shaped nose or two.


Of course we found a leafy heart!


And a special Tiffi-heart!

Thank you so much, Victoria, Jena and Tiffi ... for sharing another perfect day ... and for sharing your heart!

As always - a huge thank you to all who linked up with Guest Heart Thursday last week. I loved seeing the delightful and amazing hearts you found in your world!!!
 
Would you like to share your heart on Guest Heart Thursday?
The rules are easy ...
There are none!!!
As long as your post includes a heart!
If you have found a heart (or drawn a heart, or designed a heart, or written a heart-felt poem, or just found something that touches your heart, or ...), please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart post to "Simply Linked"! It would be nice if you linked back to Random Hearts ... but it's okay not to ... we just want to see your hearts!
Simply Linked for Guest Heart Thursday is now open all week!

Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!
Is your heart from a long time ago?
It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL to that post!  


7 comments:

Terra said...

You fulfilled a promise, visited the Oregon Zoo and of course found several darling hearts.

Wayne said...

The heart-shaped nose on the Jaguar is pretty cool. It does look very sad.

TexWisGirl said...

i do like the jaguar nose.

Leovi said...

Pretty hearts! Yes, I too feel sorry for the sadness of the animals in the zoo!

Maria said...

I feel you when looking at the eyes of the animals...It's nice being able to appreciate them in a closer look. But I think they'd be a lot more happier in their natural habitat and then the people can just visit them there if we really want to (like African safaris).

Laura said...

Oh Clytie what a beautiful assortment of hearts. I don't go to zoos any more, because it makes me too sad.

teri said...

Clytie - I am so glad to hear you are spending time with your nieces. You have so much love to share!! SORRY I have been away for so long. Sometimes things are just too much. But I hope I am back, and can be here at least once a month. xoxo Great hearts as always. Teri