Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hearts from Beth's House


A pinecone heart (center of center pinecone, on its side) from the cool planter by the front door of Sissie's historic house in Independence. I was lucky to be there for a couple of days to have a yard sale with her and her wonderful family. And to laugh.
And have fun.
Which we did.


Saturday morning revealed a heart the overnight storm left for me!


Rose petals were sprinkled around ... this one was especially for me.


I snuck around behind the shed to see what was there, and look what I found!

2 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

Oh, Sissy! We had fun, didn't we? I love the hearts--the laughter, the fun. I LOVE the hearts you found, Sis--I would NEVER have seen them! ((hugs))

Gorgeous photos, even better than when I saw 'em tiny on your camera.

They fill my eyes!

Tammie Lee said...

I am sensing that every time you find a heart, something deep in your heart smiles! Love from the universe.