Thursday, September 30, 2010

Guest Heart Thursday #25


Robert found these beautiful hearts during a seaside walk.

Robert's blog, Daily Athens, is a joy to me. He takes wonderful pictures of his city ... but he also is a gifted poet who frequently makes me stop and think. Sometimes his words are so beautiful they bring tears to my eyes.

Thank you so much, ρομπερτ, for sharing your heart.


Jeannette over at Castle St. Germaine is an exceptional artist.
Her paintings are brilliant!

And her dessert ... well, it was brilliant too - because she found these gorgeous hearts!

Thank you, Jeannette, for brightening the world with your art ... and for sharing your hearts!

Dorothy is retired, with two blogs. One features her crafts (Coffeedoff Crafting), the other her photos (Coffeedoff's Coffee Break).
She actively participates in memes - and I'm so glad she found her way to Guest Heart Thursday with this wonderful potato heart!

Thank you, Dorothy, for sharing this wonderful potato ... er, heart!
I hope you baked it and (oh I just can't resist) 'ate your heart out' ??? !!!


Viridian, over at Viridian's Blog absolutely amazed me with this beautiful rock heart.
I've found rock hearts before ... but never one so PERFECT!

Please check out her blog. She is starting a life journey that inspires me.
She may just inspire you as well.

Thank you for sharing your heart, my friend.
Good luck on your quest.



Pearmama is a beautiful artist who has a way with words that makes me laugh. Whenever I am feeling down, I head on over to her blog, Pearmama's World, to enjoy her delightful way of looking at her world.

She made these gorgeous shoes for her niece's birthday. Her talent is awesome, as you can see!

Thank you, Pearmama, for sharing your world in such an incredibly honest way ... and for sharing your heart.


A huge thank you to all who participated in Guest Heart Thursday last week. I loved seeing the amazing hearts you found in your world!

If you have found a heart (or drawn a heart, or designed a heart, or ...), please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart to Linky!
The link will be open from Thursday morning until Sunday night.

Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!
Is your heart from a long time ago?
It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL link to that post!
I can't wait to see your amazing hearts!



8 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

I loved all these wonderful hearts--this is such a GREAT idea! Thursday mornings are so fun for me--I enjoy visiting every heart-gatherer you find!

See you soon, Sissydear!

Laura said...

these are all so wonderful...but I think perhaps the potato is my favorite today...it's so completely silly, random and "earthy"! Thanks as always Clytie for hosting us!

☺lani☺ said...

Amazing potato heart shape! Love it! Happy Heart Thursday!

Sunny said...

A collection of hearts to make one smile :)
Love the potato ♥
☼ Sunny

viridian said...

Thank you for your very kind words. It will help me on my weight loss journey. I am really moved.

~Cheryl said...

Another great set of hearts! This is always so enjoyable. Thank you!

Jeannette StG said...

thanks for posting the dessert...makes me want to get another one:) Have a great weekend, Clytie

Dani said...

Oh, very lovely hearts to see here. Im back for this Thursday.

Thanks, Clytie