Thursday, October 28, 2010

Guest Heart Thursday #29


Welcome to Guest Heart Thursday!
A Place to Share YOUR Hearts!



When I visited Sheryl's recent Weekend Reflections post on Tapirgal's Daily Image ... little did I know I was going to find she had posted this amazing glass heart ...

Sheryl found this delicate purple and gold heart in Tacoma, Washington, where it is part of Dale Chihuly's Bridge of Glass.

Thank you, Sheryl, for sharing this gorgeous heart.


You never know what Beth is going to find at The Abandoned!

Like this beautiful and delicate yarrow heart ...

Thank you, Beth, for sharing your heart!

Darlene at A Dancing Mango is one of the most amazing artists I've ever had the privilege to meet. She works in many different mediums, and each creation is unique and gorgeous.
She's working on some dolls now that you just HAVE to go see!

She found an old beat up and ugly kitchen clock ... and turned it into this gorgeous work of art - complete with hearts for numbers!

Thank you, Darlene, for sharing your heart!


Laura over at Shine the Divine: Creativity is a Spiritual Practice found this shadowy heart-shaped portal and invites us to Enter the Mystery ...

Laura is going through pain I can only imagine, yet her words of love and encouragement continue to inspire me.

Thank you, Laura, for sharing your heart ... and your wisdom.
You certainly do Shine the Divine!

Deann at The Whimsey Asylum posted this, er, unique graphic artwork as part of a challenge called "Forbidden Love". She based it on a "strange" picture she found on Wikipedia, and felt it was too funny and bizarre to pass up. If you haven't checked out Deann's digital collages ... well, you really should. She is an amazing artist.

Thank you, Deann, for sharing your unique heart!

A huge thank you to all who participated in Guest Heart Thursday last week. I loved seeing the amazing hearts you found in your world!

If you have found a heart (or drawn a heart, or designed a heart, or ...), please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart to Linky!
The link will be open from Thursday morning until Sunday night.

Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!
Is your heart from a long time ago?
It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL link to that post!



11 comments:

Ebie said...

This collection of photos are simply beautiful and great finds. The yarrow heart is so exceptional!

Dani said...

So many artistic hearts. Lovely.

Happy GHT to all.

Laura said...

Clytie I am so honored that you've included my image today. What a treat!!! All the images are beautiful. What a blessing it is to see the world through eyes that are open to love...the heart being a symbol of that essential way of living.

'Tsuki said...

Those are sweet hearts indeed... I hope to see more participants...

Deann said...

I love you Cea you little nut case...thank you for being a fan...the feeling is mutual.

Lyneen said...

Wonderful hearts... always love what is found at The Abandoned.
Thanks for hosting!

Halcyon said...

Beautiful hearts as always Clytie!

Thanks for linking The Abandonned. I am finding it really interesting. Have a happy and heart-filled weekend!

Beth Niquette said...

As always I am totally amazed by the collection of hearts found by so many. You have inspired all of us, Sissy.

((hugs))

Anonymous said...

Clytie,
I am so sorry for not being here on thursday, I was at an art function and so many thought coming my way I did not know which direction to turn. I thought today of peace and quiet and thought of YOU my friend.. Yes, The "Keeper of all Hearts".
You are the one who is amazing and have inspired us all to keep going. you give us wisdome to keep going and encouragment to make the difference in the next piece we create.
I give you the credit dear friend.. for being here.. always near. Love you..
Darlene.. xo

Sunny said...

Your wonderful idea of Guest Heart Thursday is bringing the ♥'s out in all of us :)
Another lovely collection.
☼ Sunny
Sorry to be so far behind with my comments!

tapirgal said...

Hy Clytie! I'm back online after a few days and enjoying your hearts. You sure do find them!