Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sparkly Ball Heart


A very old plastic toy ...
Broken and abandoned near the woods ...
Years ago.

Is now showing it's sparkles ...
And it's heart!

I thank you to all for bearing with me during my bout with the flu. I am feeling a lot better, with only residual coughing and sinus issues. The severe headaches which prevented me from doing ANY computer work are finally gone!!! Yee haw!!!

I'm hoping to be fully caught up with my blogging soon - so much reading to do!
I can't wait to see what everyone has been up to while I've been down and out!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it was the delight of some child before being abandoned. I'm glad to hear you are feeling better!

Deann said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better Cea...I miss your face. I think you should jump in these art challenges they are so much fun and you are awesome...your last piece was posted as one of the best the last time you entered on I.A.
Thank you for your support and encoragement of my creative endeavors...love you.

Halcyon said...

Glad you are feeling better. I bet that sparkly heart cheered you right up!

Patty said...

Sorry to hear you've been under the weather. Takes a while to snap back again. So don't rush things. Glad you're feeling better.

Dani said...

This is great news. So happy to see you're better. And a great heart today. Love those sparkles.

Beth Niquette said...

You have been SO missed! I'm glad to see you are better--and what better way to celebrate burgeoning health than a sparkling heart ball!

lol Fills my eyes, sissyboo--fills my eyes.

Sunny said...

I'm so happy to hear you are feeling better, I have missed you. My son just left after a week's visit so I too am behind with my reading!
Continue to feel better :)
☼ Sunny

JANN said...

hi Sweetie,
I'm also glad to hear you've been sick. Gosh seems like the flu is starting early this year and that ain't good. I always miss you but just happy to hear you are feeling much better.
Love this heart, so unique.