Thursday, June 9, 2011

Guest Heart Thursday #61


Welcome to Guest Heart Thursday -
A place to share YOUR heart!



Sunny over at "Barnyards and Barnacles" finds the most interesting subjects - and photographs them beautifully. I love her sense of humor, and her unique way of showing us her wonderful world.

Thank you, Sunny, for brightening my life, and for sharing your heart!


Robert is amazing.
He shares his beautiful city of Athens on his blog "Daily Athens". But not only does Robert share the beauty of Athens, he also shares the everyday grittiness of life there as well - which I deeply appreciate.

Robert also hosts "Psalm Challenge" on Sundays, and I am looking forward to participating soon!

Thank you, Robert, for being amazing ... and for sharing your heart!


Louis sent these beautiful "Ballerina" roses to us from the back country of Southern California.
The picture is titled "Find a Heart" - do you accept the challenge?
How many hearts do you see?

Thank you, Louis, for sharing your hearts!


What can I say about Dani?
She is my soul sister!
We only met a short time ago, yet I feel I've known her a long time.
And she is AMAZING!

Dani is from Macedonia, currently going to school in China.
A whole world away from where I am, yet I can visit her anytime I want over at "Snow Flowers" and "A Lovely Home for Hearts". You should visit her too!

Thank you, Dani, for being a wonderful friend ... and for sharing your hearts!



One of my favorite kinds of hearts are the everyday hearts that seem to pop up out of nowhere, just waiting to be found.

Like the cute little worn hole heart that Inger-M found in her daughter's sock.
It's absolutely precious!

You can find Inger over at her wonderful blog "A Picture in Time".

Thank you, Inger, for sharing your delightful heart!

One world. One people. One heart.

As always - huge thank you to all who participated in Guest Heart Thursday last week. I loved seeing all of the delightful hearts you found in your world!

Would you like to share your heart on Guest Heart Thursday?
The rules are easy ...

There are none!!!
As long as your post includes a heart!

If you have found a heart (or drawn a heart, or designed a heart, or ...), please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart post to Linky! It would be nice if you linked back to Random Hearts ... but it's okay not to ... we just want to see your hearts!
The link will be open from Thursday morning until Sunday night.

Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!
Is your heart from a long time ago?
It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL link to that post!



11 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

That last one made me laugh. Those socks look like MINE! But only Dani or you would find a heart there. lol

Dani said...

Clytie, thank you so much for featuring my hearts. Im speechless again. Your words are so beautiful. Im glad we're heart sisters.

amazing hearts again.
Hugs,
D.

Tina´s PicStory said...

The socks are cool :)) LG Tina

Leovi said...

A beautiful selection of original hearts.

LBB said...

I love Thursdays!! Fun mix of featured hearts :)

☺lani☺ said...

Oh the sock caught my attention first :) Happy GHT!

Tammie Lee said...

it is always fun to see where you find hearts~

Dorincard said...

Trampling a heart at every step?...:) Like my Jedi Knight, from my post today. :)

SquirrelQueen said...

So many fantastic hearts. The sock heart is too cute.

Laura said...

such a wide variety of hearts today...love it!

Unknown said...

Love the heart hunt. Thank you for making us look!