Thursday, July 14, 2011

Guest Heart Thursday #66


Welcome to Guest Heart Thursday -
A place to share YOUR heart!



When I first met my heart-sister Dani, she was living in her homeland of Macedonia ... but has spent the past 10 months or so going to school in China.

Dani is traveling back to Macedonia for the summer, and I can't wait to see the beauty (and hearts!) she finds along the way!

You can see Dani's found hearts at "A Lovely Home for Hearts" - and her beautiful and evocative life photography at "Snow Flowers".

Thank you, Dani, for sharing your heart!


I always thought the desert was barren and boring.
Diane has completely disabused me of this notion!!!
Now I can't wait to visit the desert someday - to see some of the stunning beauty that Diane finds and shares over at "Desert Colors" ... like this heart-shaped saguaro cactus bloom!

Thank you, Diane, for sharing the beauty of the desert ... and for sharing your heart!


Bhavesh is a wonderfully talented photographer from India, who shares the beauty and grandeur of his country on his "BLOG".

If I ever visit India, I will look up Bhavesh - and his wonderfully talented artist wife Megha ("Art on Sketchbook"). They have been such an inspiration to me!

Thank you, Bhavesh and Megha, for sharing your India ... and for sharing your hearts!


Another special space in my heart is held by Cheryl.
Cheryl is an amazing lady, who has inspired me from the very beginning of my first blog!

Cheryl has two blogs - "NOSTALGIA: Today and Yesterday", and "March to March". I love and appreciate her so much!!!

Thank you, Cheryl, for being YOU ... and for sharing your heart!


This week was a special one for one of my favorite blogging couples.
Abe and Patty celebrated their 56th wedding anniversary!!!

Both Abe and Patty have inspired me so much in my life ... to see what I mean, visit their blogs!
Abe shares pictures of his backyard birds at "My Birds Blog". Patty makes me laugh ... and think ... with the wonderful stories she shares over at "Old Lady Lincoln".

Congratulations, Abe and Patty, on 56 years of marriage ... and for "starting over" on #57!

And thank you for sharing your heart.

One world. One people. One heart.

As always - huge thank you to all who participated in Guest Heart Thursday last week. I loved seeing all of the delightful and amazing hearts you found in your world!

Would you like to share your heart on Guest Heart Thursday?
The rules are easy ...

There are none!!!
As long as your post includes a heart!

If you have found a heart (or drawn a heart, or designed a heart, or ...), please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart post to Linky! It would be nice if you linked back to Random Hearts ... but it's okay not to ... we just want to see your hearts!
The link will be open from Thursday morning until Sunday night.

Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!
Is your heart from a long time ago?
It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL link to that post!


7 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

what a sweet shout-out to Abe and his blushing bride. :)

jelaine said...

Wow! I love the idea of the banana! <3 Jill

Dorincard said...

Nice flowery hearts! Although no heart should be in a vegetative state...:)
Clytie, see also my recent post about the California Cutter/Grinder (comments rated R - not for the pruddish of heart). :)

Terra said...

More wonderful hearts that I enjoyed seeing here.

Diane AZ said...

Ha ha, I don't know how I missed that cactus heart! You are welcome to any hearts you find on my blogs. All of these are fun guest hearts, especially the banana peel.

Beth Niquette said...

That cherry heat is extraordinary! Hahahaa---so fun to see all the hearts you feature on Guest Heart Thursday!

Dani said...

Clytie. Thank you thank you thank you.

You are my inspiration!

Hugs from Macedonia.