Thursday, July 28, 2011

Guest Heart Thursday #68


Welcome to Guest Heart Thursday -
A place to share YOUR heart!



Tina didn't know it, but she found a heart!
Do you see it?
It's a red leaf heart, tucked into the left corner of this striking photo (and that's not the only heart I see in this shot - do you see more too?)!
Tina is from Germany, and has stolen my heart with her beautiful photography.

You can find Tina at "Leckeres für Mensch und Katze - Goodies for a pleasant life". Be sure to check tomorrow, and join in on her new meme "Weekend Flowers on Friday"!

Thank you, Tina, for sharing your flowers - and your heart!


I have loved Squirrel Queen's blogs for a long time now.
Especially her flower photos - like this beautiful dahlia - that shows it's heart!

Squirrel Queen has two blogs to check out - "The Road to Here", and "Through Cat (?) Eyes".

Thank you, Squirrel Queen, for sharing this GORGEOUSLY STUNNING heart!


I found these delicate hearts on Elke's blog "Elke's-Scrap-Place" when she linked up with "Weekend Flowers on Friday" (see Tina's heart, above!). I don't speak (or read) German, but it turns out that's okay - her photos speak beautifully all on their own!

Thank you, Elke, for sharing your heart!


I have been following "A Home Far Away" for a long time now - this is a wonderful blog written by "a Swede living and enjoying life in tropical Singapore. Mummy-life, glamour-life, baking-life, photography-life and decorating- life is what my blog is all about. And some shopping..."

I don't know her first name, but I value her work so much - like this photo she posted as a memorial to those who lost their lives in Norway this past week.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful photography - and your heart!


When you last saw this heart on Pam's "Simply Coastal" blog, it was nestled on a beautiful beach on a bed of seaweed, remnants of shells nearby -- the ocean in the background.
Now this special Florida heart has a new home -- in Oregon!!!

Pam - I can't say "thank you" enough. When I opened the package I could hardly see the treasures inside because of the tears. You brought such joy to my heart today - I can't wait to find some Oregon treasures to send to YOU!!!

Thank you, Pam, for REALLY sharing your heart!!!

One world. One people. One heart.

As always - huge thank you to all who participated in Guest Heart Thursday last week. I loved seeing all of the delightful and amazing hearts you found in your world!

Would you like to share your heart on Guest Heart Thursday?
The rules are easy ...

There are none!!!
As long as your post includes a heart!

If you have found a heart (or drawn a heart, or designed a heart, or ...), please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart post to Linky! It would be nice if you linked back to Random Hearts ... but it's okay not to ... we just want to see your hearts!
The link will be open from Thursday morning until Sunday night.

Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!
Is your heart from a long time ago?
It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL link to that post!

10 comments:

Dani said...

So many colorful hearts, Clytie.

Will share mine a bit later.

Hugs,
Dani

Tina´s PicStory said...

You see me sitting here with tears in my eyes. Thank you so much for this lovely words!!!
After you told me, I found the heart and one more :). But today I have a funny heart for you! :) xoxo Tina

Halcyon said...

Thanks for linking me! I didn't even think of the "church" having a heart. Although it was so obvious!!! :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful hearts again Clytie.
Costas

Dorincard said...

Hello, Clytie!
Vegetation has some of the most fragile, temporary hearts. It's great when we immortalize them in pictures. :)

Anonymous said...

A wonderful collection, thanks!

elke said...

Oh, thats so kind of you to take my flower heart - I'm really happy! Thank you very much!

lg
elke

Laura said...

beautiful♥

penny said...

What a beautiful collection of hearts people have shared with the world for this weeks Guest Heart Thursday. Thanks so much for sharing the beauty of your heart, Clytie.

Your more than welcome, Clytie.
I'm sorry I forgot to enclose a note that I wrote you!
The flat stones I call 'y worry, b happy' pocket-pebbles.. rub them between your finger and thumb for stress relief or prayers.. it works as a reminder to stop, breathe, and relax.. Enjoy!

hugs and smiles across the miles,
Pam i am :o)

Pearl Maple said...

I finally have a new natural random hear to share with you next week, it was an exciting find