Thursday, February 23, 2012

Guest Heart Thursday #98


Welcome to Guest Heart Thursday -
A place to share YOUR heart!



I had to make a quick run into the store the other day - mom decided to wait in the car. When I came back outside and put my stuff away, mom excitedly asked me if I had my camera ... and told me to look up in the tree I had just parked in front of.

Sure enough, there was a beautiful mossy heart!

Thank you, mom, for sharing your heart!


My sisters are, and have always been, a hugely wonderful part of my life.
Sadly, I don't get to see them enough!

My sissie Beth has the privilege of spending one day a week with our delightful niece - while her mom, my sissie Leigh (AKA Honey) is at work. Part of their day includes going for a walk ... only it's not just "a walk" - it is a heart hunt!

They find the most amazing hearts together ... and I am envious.

Sissie Beth and "Honey Heart" ...

Thank you, my Honeys, for sharing your heart!

I have seen many graffiti hearts ... what is it about this one that tugs at my soul?
I think it must be the magic of Helen ... over at "Natures Walk Studio". Please visit Helen, and be sure to let me know how she does it!!!

Thank you, Helen, for sharing your magic ... and your heart!


I already told you about my sissies and niece ...
This is a heart that Beth found the last time they spent the day together ... what a wonderful way to serve a "hearty" breakfast!
Giggle.

Beth posts her adventures with our niece (and other treasures and adventures!) on her delightful blog "Expect the Unexpected". I can't wait to see what she comes up with next!

Thank you, Sissie, for sharing your heart!


If you love postcards, then you probably already know about "Postcardy". I have never seen so many gorgeous and delightful postcards in my life!

Apparently Postcardy isn't just about postcards ... look at this wonderful old book ... complete with heart!

Thank you, Postcardy, for sharing your passion ... and your heart!

One world. One people. One heart.

As always - a huge thank you to all who linked up with Guest Heart Thursday last week. I loved seeing all of the delightful and amazing hearts you found in your world!

Would you like to share your heart on Guest Heart Thursday?
The rules are easy ...

There are none!!!
As long as your post includes a heart!

If you have found a heart (or drawn a heart, or designed a heart, or written a heart-felt poem, or ...), please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart post to Linky! It would be nice if you linked back to Random Hearts ... but it's okay not to ... we just want to see your hearts!
The link will be open from Thursday morning until Sunday night.

Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!,
Is your heart from a long time ago?
It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL to that post!


8 comments:

MarieElizabeth said...

That moss heart is wonderful, good find! I love the idea of a heart walk, I might need to do that a little more often too.

Leovi said...

I love the heart formed by the moss on the tree, beautiful photos.

Helen Campbell said...

Wonderful hearts as usual! I was surprised to come across my graffiti heart. Oh joy! Thanks for including it. :)

Laura said...

Hearts find us where ever we go...so many beautiful hearts once again.

Chris said...

Hi Clytie, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

Tina´s PicStory said...

♥ wonderful hearts all over. in the eggs i saw 2 hearts :) have a great weekend! xo

siga said...

The hearts in the food always a big surprise for me. No wonder, if it's made with love! :))

Beth Niquette said...

Oh, Sissy--I love what you wrote. You're right, I don't get to see you near enough! ((hugs))

I will be posting my hearts a little late, tomorrow morning, hopefully.

You are such an inspiration to me, my sweet SissyBoo.