Thursday, May 17, 2012

Guest Heart Thursday #110

Welcome to Guest Heart Thursday -
A Place to Share YOUR Heart!


I love how Beth sees the world ...

We found this interesting graffiti heart when we went for a walk over at "The Abandoned".
I've seen this heart many times ... I probably even have a picture of it in my files.

What Beth captured, however, is a different feeling than I saw ...
She saw this as a happy heart - taking flight!

Thank you, sissie-kins, for sharing your heart!

When I saw Brianne's nutty hearts over at "This is My Offering", I couldn't help but smile.
Because they are awesome ... and perfect ...
They show the beautiful and whimsical side of nature!

Thank you so much, Brianne, for sharing your heart!

Deann over at "The Whimsey Asylum" is a most amazing artist ...
Her (mostly) digital art is wonderful and quirky - you really have to look at each masterpiece she creates for a long time before you see everything she has included!

She is also a wonderful lady who is a good friend.

Thank you, Deann, for sharing your heart!

Another wonderful artist who has become a good friend is Darlene over at "A Dancing Mango".
She has been busy lately, following her heart ... and I've missed her!

Darlene posted this picture of her darling friend Izzie a while back ... complete with a heart hanging over her head!

Thank you, Darlene, for sharing your heart.
(P.S. - Welcome home!)

Beth and my little "Honey Heart" made me cry last week.
You see, each week they spend a day together, and go for a walk.
While they are walking, they search for hearts, which Beth posts on her blog "Expect the Unexpected".

Beth's description of how my precious niece found this sunshine heart brought a flow of tears.
I am humbled and honored.

Thank you, sissie and "Honey Heart" - for sharing your hearts!

As always - a huge thank you to all who linked up with Guest Heart Thursday last week. I loved seeing all of the delightful and amazing hearts you found in your world!

Would you like to share your heart on Guest Heart Thursday?
The rules are easy ...
There are none!!!
As long as your post includes a heart!

If you have found a heart (or drawn a heart, or designed a heart, or written a heart-felt poem, or ...), please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart post to "Simply Linked"! It would be nice if you linked back to Random Hearts ... but it's okay not to ... we just want to see your hearts!
Simply Linked for Guest Heart Thursday is now open all week!

Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!
Is your heart from a long time ago?

It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL to that post!



5 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

that graffiti really is special. :)

Tina´s PicStory said...

like the heart from beth and all the others too :)

Unknown said...

I have to look twice to see the hearts you are showing us Clytie.
But when I manage to see them.. I find them all beautiful.
Costas

My Offering said...

Thank you, Clytie! Love the features again this week, look forward to visiting the links, and have another one to share! This is fun.

Beth Niquette said...

Aaawwwww.....(sniffsniff) Your words bring the tears to MY eyes, SissyBoo. ((hugs)) We just got in from the Coast--and I have some SPECTACULAR hearts I caught just for you--I will be posting them for you this evening.

In the meantime, sweet Sissy, just know I've been thinking of you, and I love you SOOOooo much! Happy Heart Day!