Thursday, May 24, 2012

Guest Heart Thursday #111

Welcome to Guest Heart Thursday -
A Place to Share YOUR Heart!


Leovi stunned me last week with this gorgeous heart ...

But, then, Leovi's amazing art photos ALWAYS stun me!

Check it out by visiting Leovi's "Abstract Photos" - you will see what I mean!!!

Thank you, Leovi, for sharing your heart!

Have you ever visited Paris?
You have probably never seen it the way Owen does ...
Through his camera lens, the history of this beautiful city comes alive.
In a way you will ONLY see at Owen's "Magic Lantern Show"!

Thank you, Owen, for sharing your heart!

It has been nearly a year since Rachel has posted to her blog, "Art+Food+Friends" ...
I miss Rachel!
Her last post featured this beautiful collage she made.

Thank you, Rachel, for sharing your heart.
I hope someday you will update us on how your life is going!

When I think of Montana ... I think of majestic beauty.
I think of wildflowers and mountains.
And I think of Tammie Lee.

Tammie Lee's breathtaking photos are always accompanied by words that touch my heart, soul and spirit. Maybe that's why her blog, "Spirithelpers", is a place I love to visit when I need a haven of peace.

Thank you, Tammie Lee, for sharing your heart!

JM is part of the hugely popular "City Daily Photo" network of blogs.
"Oeiras and Environs Daily Photo" has introduced me to the amazingly beautiful country of Portugal. I feel like I've been there, even though I probably never will.

JM is not only an incredible photographer, but he finds the most amazing shots - he kind of reminds me of Owen that way!!!

Thank you, JM, for sharing your heart!

As always - a huge thank you to all who linked up with Guest Heart Thursday last week. I loved seeing all of the delightful and amazing hearts you found in your world!

Would you like to share your heart on Guest Heart Thursday?
The rules are easy ...
There are none!!!
As long as your post includes a heart!

If you have found a heart (or drawn a heart, or designed a heart, or written a heart-felt poem, or ...), please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart post to "Simply Linked"! It would be nice if you linked back to Random Hearts ... but it's okay not to ... we just want to see your hearts!
Simply Linked for Guest Heart Thursday is now open all week!

Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!
Is your heart from a long time ago?

It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL to that post!


5 comments:

Tina´s PicStory said...

wonderful hearts! have a great week clytie ♥

Laura said...

gorgeous hearts!

siga said...

This week Laura totally took my heart, especially with her words...

My Offering said...

I love all of these hearts from all around the world, collected here!

Debbie said...

lot's of beautiful hearts!! the first one is stunning!!