Thursday, May 31, 2012

Guest Heart Thursday #112

Welcome to Guest Heart Thursday ...
A Place to Share YOUR Heart!


Well, Brianne has done it again - I SO fell in love with these hearts she found last week - and I hope she knows how much I look forward to the hearts she finds in her world!!!

Brianne's wonderful photos (I love seeing the world through her eyes!) can be found over at her blog, "This Is My Offering ..."

Thank you, Brianne, for sharing your heart!

If you haven't visited "Judy Grupp Studio", then you are missing out on the chance to see a truly gifted artist in action!

I am in awe of Judy's artwork ... I can't describe it here ... you'll just have to visit her to know what I mean!

Thank you, Judy, for sharing your heart!

I love it when Costas publishes a random heart ...
Because it gives me the opportunity to share his outstanding and magical photos!

When you visit "Nature Digital", be sure to enlarge the photos ... you will be amazed at how a seemingly ordinary photo becomes pure magic up close. I'm not quite sure how Costas does that - but I love it!

Thank you, Costas, for sharing your heart!

Once again I just had to feature JM's work ...
Because I fell in love with the hearts on this view!
You can find JM over at "Oeiras and Environs Daily Photo" ... but be prepared to spend a lot of time looking back through his amazing blog!

Thank you again, JM, for sharing your heart!

Beth has been busy lately ... finishing up a commissioned work ... which she hasn't shared with us yet. But we are Waiting ... PATIENTLY (yeah right!) ...

I miss Beth when she's not posting to her blogs; but you can get caught up with her awesome artwork by visiting "Beth's Artworx". Because she will be back soon!!!

Thank you, sissie, for sharing you heart!


As always - a huge thank you to all who linked up with Guest Heart Thursday last week. I loved seeing all of the delightful and amazing hearts you found in your world!

Would you like to share your heart on Guest Heart Thursday?
The rules are easy ...
There are none!!!
As long as your post includes a heart!

If you have found a heart (or drawn a heart, or designed a heart, or written a heart-felt poem, or ...), please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart post to "Simply Linked"! It would be nice if you linked back to Random Hearts ... but it's okay not to ... we just want to see your hearts!
Simply Linked for Guest Heart Thursday is now open all week!

Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!
Is your heart from a long time ago?

It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL to that post!



6 comments:

My Offering said...

Thank YOU Clytie, for providing a place to share my heart, and by so doing, giving me eyes to see all the hearts that are in my world!

Helen Campbell said...

You find the most wonderful hearts to share with us! Thank you!

Heather said...

I definitely need to look at my surroundings differently so I can find these hearts. I now know they are there. Thank-you so much for sharing them.

Beth Niquette said...

Aaaawwww...SissyBoo--I miss YOU, too! I hope you like today's hearts--I'm BACK! (grin) Today I take the commissioned work to the gallery to be matted and framed. Next week it will be sent off to its new owner! I can't tell you how excited I am about that.

What lovely hearts you have this week. I adore each and every one of them. ((hugs))

teri said...

Clytie- Once again you bring all the hearts together in wonderful place.

Debbie said...

brianne has 2 hearts and two very cool peace signs!!

thanks for stopping by clytie. your right about my squirrel, i missed it!!