Thursday, September 27, 2012

Guest Heart Thursday #129



Welcome to Guest Heart Thursday -
A Place to Share YOUR Heart!


 Do you love postcards?
I do!
That's why I love visiting Max at "The Blog About the Postcards".
Especially when I find gorgeous postcards -- with hearts on them!

Thank you, Max, for sharing your heart!


I love Pat.
She's REAL! And she's hysterically funny!!!
When you visit her blog, "A View from the Edge", be sure to bring along a few tissues - you will need them to wipe the tears of laughter from your eyes!

Pat found these hearts at a beautiful outdoor wedding she attended.
Aren't they wonderful?

Thank you, Pat, for sharing your heart!


When you visit Nancy over at "A Rural Journal", you will find rural treasure.
Nancy is one of the hosts of the popular blog hop "Rural Thursday" - which I've been meaning to join someday ... but for some reason I become otherwise occupied on Thursdays! (smile)

Nancy posted this pumpkin just in time for Autumn ... and look at those leafy hearts in the background!

Thank you, Nancy, for sharing your heart!


I was visiting Evelyn's wonderful blog, "Within My Focus" when I came upon her vulture post. I was fascinated, having never seen one up close. Then I noticed one of the birds was posing in the shape of a heart!!!

Thank you, Evelyn, for sharing your heart!


Andrea is an incredible photographer - who posted these tiny but gorgeous heartlets on her blog "Andrea in this Lifetime". I can't wait to go back and visit again when I can spend a lot more time admiring her blog!

Thank you, Andrea, for sharing your heart!

As always - a huge thank you to all who linked up with Guest Heart Thursday last week. I loved seeing the delightful and amazing hearts you found in your world!
 
Would you like to share your heart on Guest Heart Thursday?
The rules are easy ...
There are none!!!
As long as your post includes a heart!
If you have found a heart (or drawn a heart, or designed a heart, or written a heart-felt poem, or ...), please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart post to "Simply Linked"! It would be nice if you linked back to Random Hearts ... but it's okay not to ... we just want to see your hearts!
Simply Linked for Guest Heart Thursday is now open all week!

Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!
Is your heart from a long time ago?
It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL to that post!  



6 comments:

Laura said...

beautiful hearts as always dear clytie...so many people with creative vision and the gift of seeing love in unexpected places.

Evelyn S. said...

Oh, I LOVE that you found a heart in this photo! I didn't see it at all. (You do have a gift....hearts are beautiful images to discover.) Thank you!

Leovi said...

Really lovely hearts, I love it. Nice pictures.

teri said...

<3 hearts, hearts, hearts. Sorry I have been away so long.

Debbie said...

lots of awesome love today!! i adore nancy!!

Andrea said...

Thank you very much Clytie for adding in here my 'plant heartlets' photo, and it is also delightful to read your very kind words. I hope i can join again here next time.