Thursday, October 3, 2013

Guest Heart Thursday #180


Welcome to a Special Edition of
Guest Heart Thursday -
Still a Place to Share YOUR Heart!


This is a special post for Laura.
Who means so much - to me - and so many others.

Whenever I start feeling like my problems are insurmountable ...
My feelings are hurt ...
My body is frail ...
My friends are faulty ...
My heart hurts beyond words ...

I visit Laura.
Because she is an incredible friend.
A beautiful and strong woman.
Who, despite an illness that would devastate many, shares her pain. And smiles through her tears.
And continues to be an inspiration.

She says she's not brave.
I beg to differ.
Laura will be an inspiration to you as well.
But a warning ... when you visit her blog, "Shine the Divine: Creativity IS a Spiritual Practice" ... bring some tissues. And be prepared to stay a while!
And while you're there, check out her meme ... "I Heart Macro".

Laura ... thank you.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
You occupy a very special place in my heart!

As always - a huge thank you to all who linked up with Guest Heart Thursday last week. I loved seeing the delightful and amazing hearts you found in your world!!!
 
Would you like to share your heart on Guest Heart Thursday?
The rules are easy ...
There are none!!!
As long as your post includes a heart!
If you have found a heart (or drawn a heart, or designed a heart, or written a heart-felt poem, or just found something that touches your heart, or ...), please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart post to "Simply Linked"! It would be nice if you linked back to Random Hearts ... but it's okay not to ... we just want to see your hearts!
Simply Linked for Guest Heart Thursday is now open all week!

Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!
Is your heart from a long time ago?
It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL to that post!  

8 comments:

Wayne said...

it's a good week for heart-shaped leaves!

Debbie said...

she is so very brave...and a beautiful spirit as well!!

~Cheryl said...

That leaf is breath-taking!

Laura said...

oh Clytie, you are so kind, I don't have a new heart to share today but stopped by and was amazed, humbled, and uplifted all at once to see what you've said about me... you know it goes both ways. When the nurse came in to give me iv meds today she noticed the heart stones on my dresser and I told her about your blog... how you and my friend Alumah got me started in opening the eyes of my heart to reveal hearts in nature... Thank you beautiful friend.

TexWisGirl said...

that's beautiful. and you summed up laura's presence perfectly. :)

Beth Niquette said...

I love Laura too. She has been a constant encouragement to me personally--and because you two share such a dear friendship--I love her, too. Anyone who has encouraged my dear SissyBoo and loves her so, is a fav in my book. ((Hugs)) to both of you dears.

My Offering said...

Lovely words and hearts... <3

Leovi said...

Beautifully captured these precious hearts!