Thursday, October 10, 2013

Guest Heart Thursday #181


Welcome to Guest Heart Thursday -
A Place to Share YOUR Heart!


Leovi is one of my favorite artists ...
When you visit "Abstract Photos", you will see why!!!

Thank you, Leovi, for sharing the beauty of your art ...
And for sharing your heart!


 When Laura sent me the link to Anna's blog, I was delighted to find this beautiful heart-shaped stone. Anna is from Sweden, and her blog, "Annas Vardag", is like going on a tour for me! I can't wait to spend more time in Sweden.

Thank you, Anna, for sharing your heart!
Thank you, Laura, for sending the link!


Another link Laura sent took me to this absolutely amazing cloud heart that Wanda posted on her blog, "Got a Minute or Two?" (Don't you just LOVE the name of her blog?)
I can't wait to spend more time at Wanda's place as well!

Thank you, Wanda, for sharing your heart!
Thank you again, Laura, for sending the link!

As always - a huge thank you to all who linked up with Guest Heart Thursday last week. I loved seeing the delightful and amazing hearts you found in your world!!!
 
Would you like to share your heart on Guest Heart Thursday?
The rules are easy ...
There are none!!!
As long as your post includes a heart!
If you have found a heart (or drawn a heart, or designed a heart, or written a heart-felt poem, or just found something that touches your heart, or ...), please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart post to "Simply Linked"! It would be nice if you linked back to Random Hearts ... but it's okay not to ... we just want to see your hearts!
Simply Linked for Guest Heart Thursday is now open all week!

Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!
Is your heart from a long time ago?
It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL to that post!  



6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

love leovi's creations. :) and that sky heart!!!

Debbie said...

the sky heart is perfect!!

you mentioned new bloggers for me, i will have to "check em' out"!!

Leovi said...

Yes, Thank you for selecting my photo!
Saludos!

Beth Niquette said...

I love Leovi's amazing creations and that cloud heart is AMAZING! I love all of the hearts you've posted today. (I always do, you know)

Love you so MUCH dear SissyBoo--it's been hard being away for a week. (sigh) And our Sprint cell phones didn't work where we were--way up in Washington State.

Love you! MISS YOU!

Maria said...

Leovi's heart is superb! Love the bright hues of orange!

Laura said...

I'm a little late to the party, but here I am:-)