Thursday, October 24, 2013

Guest Heart Thursday #183


Welcome to Guest Heart Thursday -
A Place to Share YOUR Heart!


It's autumn in this hemisphere of the world ..
I love how the leaves are changing color ...
Especially the heart shaped leaves - like this one Fly posted over at "...and there was Light".

Thank you, Fly, for sharing your heart!


I would love to see this heart up close - it looks huge - and gorgeous!
Plus ... it was posted over at JM's blog, "Lisbon and the Sunny Coast" - which is one of my favorite places to visit!

Thank you, JM, for sharing your heart!


The flower is called a nutmeg scented geranium.
(I do wish they would invent a "scratch n sniff" app!)
Check out Judy's amazing photography over at "Lilac Gate".

Thank you, Judy, for sharing your heart!


"Ol Mother Hubbard" has an amazing blog, where you can find this amazingly talented and crafty lady sharing what she does best ... bringing beauty and fun to the world!
Her daughter made these fish rattles. Aren't they cute?

Thank you, Ol Mother Hubbard, for sharing your heart!

As always - a huge thank you to all who linked up with Guest Heart Thursday last week. I loved seeing the delightful and amazing hearts you found in your world!!!
 
Would you like to share your heart on Guest Heart Thursday?
The rules are easy ...
There are none!!!
As long as your post includes a heart!
If you have found a heart (or drawn a heart, or designed a heart, or written a heart-felt poem, or just found something that touches your heart, or ...), please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart post to "Simply Linked"! It would be nice if you linked back to Random Hearts ... but it's okay not to ... we just want to see your hearts!
Simply Linked for Guest Heart Thursday is now open all week!

Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!
Is your heart from a long time ago?
It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL to that post!  


7 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

really loved jm's heart. that jasmine is cool!

TexWisGirl said...

sorry - geranium! :)

Debbie said...

Great finds and a good reminder to always keep our eyes open!!

Maria said...

Hi Clytie, that's such a novel idea - a scratch and sniff app! I'd be a fan of that, too for sure!

My favorite in this bunch is the fall-coloured tattered leaf. Fall is my theme for PFF and it looks like this leaf is out from one of the postcards I posted ;-)

Leovi said...

Yes, I love the colors of "Ol 'Mother Hubbard"!

Beth Niquette said...

Hello, Sissyboo! I'm with Maria--my favorite is the fall-tattered leaf. AAaaaahhhhh...fills my eyes.

((hugs))

Beth Niquette said...

My darling sweet SissieBoo--you don't know what an encouragement it is to see your comments. You are such a part of me. It is to delight you, you know--that I put these hearts up. I draw pictures and deliberately put hearts into the drawing--because of you.

I love you more than you know, Little Sister. ((hugs))