Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tiffi's Treasure


"Okay, Tiff, we have 5 minutes to find a heart, can you help me search?" ... my niece and I, bound and determined to find a heart and only a few minutes to spare. She'd gone out of sight for just a moment when -- "Hey Aunt Clytie! I found one!". Sure enough on the bark of the tree around the corner ... a perfectly beautiful and perfectly new heart scratched lightly onto the tree! Good job Tiffi! Because you know what? There are times when you really need to make your own heart!!!

Thank you for that reminder, Tiff. I can't wait to see what you come up with next time!

2 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

Well, your story made me cry just now. How beautiful. You're right, sometimes we really need to make our own heart. ((hugs))

I love you, Sissy, and I love you, too, little Tiffi.

Tammie Lee said...

My small pond was in the shape of a heart this morning and there was ice frozen in the shape of a heart, I thought of you~