Saturday, March 7, 2009

Yes, Deer


Meandering through muck and mulch, following whatever trail I came to ...
What should I find but the much used trail of deer ...
Which, much to my ultimate happiness ...
Yielded this one perfect heart ...

Which shall not compare to the hearts submitted ...
By my "deer" and 'heart'y (yet loonie) friends ...
Of ultimate coolness and imagination ...

http://paintedgarden.blogspot.com/

and ...

http://nostalgiatodayandyesterday.blogspot.com

I thank you heartily. You have lived up well to the challenge from Random Stuff and Beth Niquette Fine Art!

2 comments:

Deann said...

Clytie,
I forever bow to your unique and gentle soul whose vision of love, lost and hidden in the world sent you on a quest of revelation and possibilites. You are now and always will be The Queen of Hearts. Blessings - Deann

Beth Niquette said...

I also bend a knee to your unique way of looking at the world. What a wonderful Queen of hearts you are! (Grin) This one just fills my eyes!