Thursday, March 17, 2011

Guest Heart Thursday #49


Welcome to Guest Heart Thursday -
A place to share YOUR heart!



One of my favorite places to visit is Inger-M's "A Picture in Time".
Inger is from beautiful Norway, and her blog is filled with pictures that make me smile, and make me long for the country ...

When you visit her blog, be sure to click on her "My Jewelry" tab.
When you see what she creates, you will know you are in the presence of a truly great artist.

Inger posted this picture (and others!) as part of a Psalm Challenge. I had to gasp when I saw this cloud ... a beautiful heart surrounded by molten gold ...

Thank you, Inger, for sharing your heart!


Gemma over at "Greyscale Territory" is another amazing blogger. Gemma is from Australia, and posts wonderful and amazing photos from her country.

But my favorite thing about Gemma's blog are her Haiku's.
She is AMAZING!

Thank you, Gemma, for sharing your world, your Haiku's, and your heart!


Winter is finally starting to break up in Judy's world. Soon she will be posting more of the flowery beauty she finds in her world, and posts on her wonderful blog "Lilac Gate".

But even though spring is just now starting to peek through, Judy's world is still cold. But look - she found this cracked ice heart!

Thank you Judy, for sharing the beauty you find, and for sharing your heart!


Costas over at "Nature Digital" takes the most amazing photos of Greece.

Costas recently took a vacation, and has been sharing photos of his trip.
When I told him about a heart I found in one of his Las Vegas photos, he said he couldn't find it.
Can you?


How about now?

Thank you, Costas, for sharing so much beauty with the world ... and for sharing your heart!


Our hearts are with the people of Japan ...
Who are suffering so much right now.
This photo, published by Reuters last Saturday, shows just a tiny piece of the tragedy enfolding our brothers and sisters of that country.

If you look in the smoke, you will find a heart. One that is breaking.

One world. One people. One heart.

As always - huge thank you to all who participated in Guest Heart Thursday last week. I loved seeing all of the delightful hearts you found in your world!

Would you like to share your heart on Guest Heart Thursday?
The rules are easy ...

There are none!!!
As long as your post includes a heart!

If you have found a heart (or drawn a heart, or designed a heart, or ...), please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart to Linky!
The link will be open from Thursday morning until Sunday night.

Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!
Is your heart from a long time ago?
It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL link to that post!


14 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

Lovely and poignant and heartbreaking. I love Inger's site - always a beautiful thing to see in her world. And Lilac Gate as well. I've recently fallen for Costas' photos too. :)

Dani said...

awesome hearts this week again. The cloud heart is just breath-taking.

My heart goes to Japan too.
Praying.

Hugs to you Clytie.

Dorincard said...

I see two hearts, one within the other, in Costas' photo.
Clytie, your personal heart might be in the form of a blog - this blog - so to speak.
:)

Anonymous said...

I see the heart in the smoke, how sad that situation is.

Unknown said...

It took me some time to find the heart in my photograph.
I would never have seen it.. if you wouldn't have pointed it to me.
But again, you know what you are looking for, when I do not.
And my heart is joining yours and the others who pray for the people of Japan.
I wish them all the best .
Costas

Trollkjerringa1 said...

Amazing hearts <3

Inger-M said...

Thank you Clytie, for presenting my blog in today's selection, I feel humble and honored to be in such awesome company!

My heart post will be up shortly :-)

I'll be stopping by over the weekend to pick my award, and pass it on; I'm off for the weekend to spend time with little Helmer again :-)

Hugs :-)

Inger-M said...

Oh, and I see two hearts in the smoke column, one right at the top, and a smaller one further down.
This and other photos show such heart breaking devastation, and I join you all in praying for the people of Japan!

SquirrelQueen said...

Wonderful hearts. I rushed out of the house this morning and forgot to post my link, better late than .....

Deann said...

Wonderful hearts for sure Cea...it's amazing that they hide everywhere just waiting to be found.
Please feel free to take your butterfly bunny...if you want it full size let me know and I will Email it to you.
Happy St. Patrick's Day

Gemma Wiseman said...

I must thank you so much for including my image of a kite heart! I am so thrilled! And your words make me feel very humble!

Namaste

Anonymous said...

These are all so wonderful - even the breaking heart in Japan. You are teaching me how to look at things a bit differently, and perhaps more "realistically".

Tammie Lee said...

yes, our hearts are open to Japan and all life.
loving the hearts you have shared.

Anonymous said...

Wow.. what beautiful blog heart postings this week. Touching esp. in the fact of what Japan has faced.
My heart thanks you for your post and I hope all those who read this will bow there heads and Pray for Japan..