Thursday, March 31, 2011

Guest Heart Thursday #51

,
Welcome to Guest Heart Thursday -
A place to share YOUR heart!



When Rachel over at "Art+Food+Friends" visited the Denver Art Museum, she found many fun and beautiful things. But the most wonderful of all (in MY opinion!) was Mary's stunningly creative heart ... at the interactive light display!

Thank you, Rachel (and Mary!), for sharing your heart!

This beautiful hanging moss heart is very special to me ... Lois over at "Tallahassee Daily Photo" posted it ... a long time ago. This is how I met her!

Lois is part of the "City Daily Photo" group that is so much fun - and I appreciate her so much!

Thank you, Lois, for sharing your heart ...
Which led me to you!


Back before Guest Heart Thursday, my sister Beth and I had a friendly challenge ... involving hearts of course!

Beth had gone to the beach, and look at the, um "interesting" heart photo she brought back for me.

Elk dung!
Gee thanks, Beth!

You can check out Beth's amazing artwork at "Beth's Artworx" ... and her stunning photography at "Expect the Unexpected".

Thank you, sissie, for sharing your heart - ALWAYS!


Dani is my soul sister.
After all, how many people can boil something in a pot ... and find a heart!
Dani is a wonderful friend and fellow heart-seeker, and you can find her (aside from going to China where she is living now!) over at her blogs ... "Snow Flowers" and "A Lovely Home For Hearts"!

Thank you, Dani, for being my friend, for your inspiration, and for sharing your hearts!


Jill is an amazing photographer ... with the best job in the world! To find out what she gets to do every day, check out her blog "Count Your Chicken! We're Taking Over!"

I'll give you a hint ... it involves critters. Like these cute little marbled salamanders - who together make an adorable heart.

Thank you, Jill, for sharing your beautiful world ... and your heart!

One world. One people. One heart.

As always - huge thank you to all who participated in Guest Heart Thursday last week. I loved seeing all of the delightful hearts you found in your world!

Would you like to share your heart on Guest Heart Thursday?
The rules are easy ...

There are none!!!
As long as your post includes a heart!

If you have found a heart (or drawn a heart, or designed a heart, or ...), please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart to Linky!
The link will be open from Thursday morning until Sunday night.

Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!
Is your heart from a long time ago?
It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL link to that post!


16 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

Lovely finds! Even in dung! :)

Rachel said...

Thanks, Clytie! I am honored that you chose one of my photos! I love all the hearts people find!

Laura said...

wow...these are some really unusual heart finds this week!!!!

Dorincard said...

Dung, Eons and Dragons...:)

Dani said...

oh, Clytie. You've featured my heart again. Can't say how much I'm glad Ive met you. This is one of favorite hearts, coffee heart.

I love these wonderful hearts you shared this week.

Big hugs,
D.

SquirrelQueen said...

Hmm, I've never thought to look for hearts in animal scat. As always, a great group of hearts.

SquirrelQueen said...

PS, sorry I missed last week. Our internet connection decided to take a spring break.

Unknown said...

Loved the moss heart:)

Pearl Maple said...

Laura recommended I visit your collection of natural hearts, you do have some fun things going on here

Trollkjerringa1 said...

Lovely collection Clytie ! I did like the dung heart , hearts can be found anywhere And Dani's heart is so cute , and the hanging moss , so stunning:D Thanks for sharing . Heart hugs <3

Deann said...

Way cool hearts Cea...it always amazes me where hearts can be found. I'm so glad you are here to record them all oh extraordinary heartmister!!1 Love you!

Self Sagacity said...

These are such awesome photos. I love them all.

Inger-M said...

I'm posting late this week, but better late than never, I hope. You've found a wonderful collection again! I love the elk dung one :-)

Deb said...

great hearts...every where you look....the elk one surprised me

Gale said...

I have to share this photo I saw on flickr...it's not mine, so you couldn't use it, but it's just the coolest heart capture I've ever seen. Not the bigger heartish shapes above, but the tiny heat in the water droplet. WOW!


http://www.flickr.com/photos/photofairy/4484035382/in/photostream/

Rimkogeren said...

Thank you for your lovely greeting and thank you for this blog :-)
Your pictures are fascinating. I love chocolate.