Thursday, March 24, 2011

Guest Heart Thursday #50


Welcome to Guest Heart Thursday -
A place to share YOUR heart!



My lovely nieces Jenna and Tiffi spent a few days of their Spring Break here at the house. Much fun was had!

I was awed when both of them started showing me the hearts they found ... right here. Hearts I live with, but didn't even see!!!

Like this old broken and rusty chainsaw chain that was left on the fireplace.

Thank you, Tiffi and Jenna, for sharing your hearts.
Thank you Tiffi for finding this one!


"Halcyon Travels" is an amazing place where Halcyon posts pictures taken from travels around the globe.

Recently, Halcyon posted this delicate and beautiful white orchid.
Do you see the beautiful green pastel hearts?

Thank you, Halcyon, for sharing your travels ... and your hearts!


Dani is one of my adopted 'sisters-of-different-mothers'. We will probably never meet in person, but I still consider her part of my family!

Dani is from Macedonia, but is living and going to school in China. She has two blogs, "Snow Flowers" and "A Lovely Home for Hearts" ... and my day just isn't the same unless she posts one of her beautiful found hearts, or one of her gorgeous photographs.

Thank you, Dani, for being a wonderful friend ... and for sharing your hearts!


Bhavesh Chhatbar is from India, and takes some of the most amazing photos for his "BLOG". He has taught me so much about the beauty, color and history of his country. His wife, Megha, is a gifted artist, and puts into her art the same magic of India that Bhavesh puts into his photos.

Bhavesh holds a special place in my heart ... his was my first posted guest heart ... and was the inspiration for Guest Heart Thursday!

Thank you, Bhavesh and Megha, for sharing your world ... and your hearts!


Sunny over at "Barnyards and Barnacles" is another of my favorite places to visit. Sunny's gifted photography and wry humor bring smiles to my heart.

Do you see the heart(s) on this adorable cow? (Only Sunny could make COWS look ADORABLE!)

Thank you, Sunny, for sharing your heart!

One world. One people. One heart.

As always - huge thank you to all who participated in Guest Heart Thursday last week. I loved seeing all of the delightful hearts you found in your world!

Would you like to share your heart on Guest Heart Thursday?
The rules are easy ...

There are none!!!
As long as your post includes a heart!

If you have found a heart (or drawn a heart, or designed a heart, or ...), please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart to Linky!
The link will be open from Thursday morning until Sunday night.

Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!
Is your heart from a long time ago?
It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL link to that post!




15 comments:

Dani said...

WOW, dear Clytie.
I am again speechless.
You know, I love you. I too feel we're a family.
A million Thank you for featuring my heart.

It's a 50th GHT. Awesome!
Than you for sharing these wonderful hearts.

Hugs,
D.

MarieElizabeth said...

Really neat ones, the gree in the flower is a surprise. Now I need to go back and look through my flower photos for some like that too. :D

TexWisGirl said...

Your blog is such a great place to share these lovely finds. I found Dani's place because of you and enjoy both of your sites so much! :)

TexWisGirl said...

Oh, and I think all cows are adorable, hearts or not! :)

Sunny said...

I just love when you surprise me! Thank you so much :)
Sorry I am slow with comments, I'm having some eye issues, and it has cut back my computer time a lot.
☼ Sunny

LBB said...

Love all the finds!! I have linked my first heart!! I just love that you do this. How can you not smile when you see them :)

Trollkjerringa1 said...

Wonderful hearts ! as always :D
I'm so happy I was told about your blog and the random hearts . Enjoy seeing all the hearts found around the globe.

Dorincard said...

I thought that I see 2 clawed fingers inside that heart, after the chainsaw massacre...but they are handles, I guess.
:)

Beth Niquette said...

Fifthieth GHT! WOW! That is so cool! This is one of the best collections yet.

((hugs))

Tammie Lee said...

so many wonderful hearts!

Hannah Renee said...

Wow....that is really cool....i'm a new follower!!! i would love a follow back at www.hannahliveslife.blogspot.com
thanks!!!!

Halcyon said...

Thanks for posting my heart. I didn't even notice it. :D

It comes to you all the way from the exotic locale of Oklahoma City! I love the botanical gardens where I took that shot. It's great.

Love all your hearts, as usual. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hi Clytie!
I love that Cow .. I kept looking so naively, then it came to me suddenly,
"look at the face"!!
so cute.. such nice photos.
I think I did my linky wrong teacher! :-\

Anonymous said...

Another stellar collection! The cow face is really cool.

Beth Niquette said...

Hey, Sissy! When you puttin' up da hearts for tadee? I be ready far ya! lol