Thursday, November 17, 2011

Guest Heart Thursday #84


Welcome to Guest Heart Thursday -
A place to share YOUR heart!


One of the most amazing random hearts I've ever seen was sent to me by Kay.
When I opened her e-mail, I was blown away!
I couldn't believe the heart Kay found on one of those restaurant jam container tops!
But what I love most is that Kay kept this heart.

Kay and her daughter Adrienne are wonderful heart-seekers, and I can't wait to share more of the hearts they send!

(Kay has a Facebook account, but being "Facebook challenged", I don't know how to access it to link here. I'm sorry, Kay!)

Thank you Kay and Adrienne, for sharing your hearts!

Ruth found this amazing heart at an orchid show in Thailand, and posted it on her blog, "Heart's Garden".

I found Ruth's orchid heart linked up to Tina's PicStory's "Weekend Flowers" - and of course it caught my eye right away!

When I visited Ruth's blog, I was touched deeply by a quote on her sidebar ...
"When I'm in my garden, I'm also gardening my heart. I sow seeds of love, patience and joy, and I pull out weeds of discouragement and despair. Every morning I wake up with the hope of harvest in mind."

Thank you, Ruth, for sharing your garden ... and your heart!



Scrappy Grams posted this heart-shaped photo of her late husband's father and step-mother on her blog "Scrappy Grams" - where I found it linked up to Al's "Sunday Scans".

If you have never visited Scrappy Grams, you are in for a delightful and whimsical journey!

Thank you, Scrappy Grams, for sharing your heart!


Isn't this an amazing wooden bowl heart? Judy was taking a walk when she found it in a garden, and posted it on her blog, "Lilac Gate". I love that she took the shot as-is ... weathered over the years, leaves and garden debris included.

Judy takes amazing photos of the world around her -- her macros are STUNNING!

Thank you, Judy, for sharing your heart!


When I think of Montana (US), I think of snow ... of mountains ... of indescribable beauty ... and I think of Tammie Lee.

Tammie Lee shares her stunning photographs and heart-touching poems on her blog, "Spirithelpers" ... and her beautiful artwork on her blog, "Beauty Flows".

Thank you, Tammie Lee, for sharing the beauty of your soul ... and for sharing your heart!

One world. One people. One heart.

As always - a huge thank you to all who linked up with Guest Heart Thursday last week. I loved seeing all of the delightful and amazing hearts you found in your world!

Would you like to share your heart on Guest Heart Thursday?
The rules are easy ...

There are none!!!
As long as your post includes a heart!

If you have found a heart (or drawn a heart, or designed a heart, or written a heart-felt poem, or ...), please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart post to Linky! It would be nice if you linked back to Random Hearts ... but it's okay not to ... we just want to see your hearts!
The link will be open from Thursday morning until Sunday night.

Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!
Is your heart from a long time ago?
It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL link to that post!




9 comments:

Laura said...

so many beautiful hearts, indeed we are one.

Tina´s PicStory said...

i cannot hide a heart from you. you will find them all! wonderful! thanks for this lovely idea. xo tina

siga said...

The more I come here, the more I like it! So many incredible findings, not only the hearts, but also the people!

Debbie said...

ooooohhhh they are gorgeous today!! i am still looking for one to share!!

i hope you are well today clytie and that your heart is smiling!!

Al said...

Those are great hearts, I love the one on the jam packet because it's so unusual and distinct.

Scrappy Grams said...

wow, what a wonderful surprise to be featured on your blog! thanks. sadly, i didn't think of your meme. now I will! thanks again. By the way, you surely get lots of unusual and lovely hearts.

Dorincard said...

Our imaginations are the actual heart-shape generators, in many cases.
Fabulous finds, as always!

Ruth said...

Wow! I'm honored to be featured here in this lovely blog. Thank you.

Beth Niquette said...

I especially love Tammie Lee's heart. Wow--these are just amazing!