Thursday, July 1, 2010

Guest Heart Thursday #12


I'm not sure where she found it, but the beautiful and wonderful Jann, finder of ALL things interesting online, found this adorable heart sign!!! Visit Jann at her blog, Bouquet of Tulle Roses, and you will be glad you did!

Thank you, Jann!


To see this absolutely tiny and amazing heart, you need to click on the picture to enlarge. This beautiful caterpillar had just hatched from an egg on the underside of this plant.

The hole it emerged from is an absolutely perfect heart.

Thank you Woody, over at Photoblog of Wayne Woodruff, for finding this miracle, and for sharing it.


Bhavesh Chhatbar takes some of the most interesting and beautiful photos of India. Some of them he sets up for people to use as computer wallpapers!

He found these gorgeous heart leaves, and his wife suggested he post them.
Now that's my kind of lady!


And look what Lois over at Tallahassee Daily Photo found - a fountain - spilling out a delicate water heart.

It's beautiful, Lois! I have the urge to touch it and feel this heart flow around my fingers.


Misfit in Paradise posted this amazing 'prickly' heart.

Misfit? No.
Paradise -- YES!!!


Thank you so much for sharing this with us!


(My wonderful sister Beth created some beautful badges for GHT! Didn't she do a good job?
I will be using a different one each week. Feel free to grab your favorite!
Thank you sissie!!!)

Thank you all for your patience during my computer's illness.
All is fixed, and Guest Heart Thursday is back on track!

If you have found a heart, please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart to McLinky!
Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!
Is your heart from a long time ago?
It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL link to that post!
I can't wait to see your amazing hearts!


11 comments:

Sunny said...

Sorry to hear about your computer. I have been using my husband's computer because mine got ruined by a virus :(
I look forward to seeing this week's hearts.
☼ Sunny

JANN said...

SORRY TO HEAR THAT CLYTIE, THOSE DAMNED VIRUSES. HOPE ALL IS WELL AGAIN SOON.

Limarea said...

Computers! GAAH! It's a love-hate relationship :) Just posted my first heart on my blog :)

Beth Niquette said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your guest hearts this week, Sissy! I'll be checking back. So sorry to hear your computer was attacked. ARGH! Computers!!!

Happy Guest Heart Thursday, anyhow. ((hugs))

Dani said...

So sorry for the computer. Don't worry the hearts will be waiting you.

Thank you so much.
Sending a anti-virus heart...~~

SquirrelQueen said...

My first time participating, I look forward to seeing everyone's hearts.

Sorry about the virus attack, I have done battle with them a few times (I'm my own IT) and it's no fun but no losses so far.

Halcyon said...

I'm so sorry about your computer. I would be lost without mine! But I'm glad you have a supportive brother who's helping you out.

I love all these guest hearts! It's amazing what you can find when your heart (and eyes) is/are open.

Diane AZ said...

I love the variety of guest hearts from tiny to spiny. I'll be looking for hearts so I can play along sometime. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Clytie,
I am loving the heart water fountain!
that is mesmerizing!!
My pc had a major virus too.. I had it in the shop for 5 days. I lost EVERYTHING ..
It was so frustrating.. so I do understand.
I am glad you are up and running and so am I!
Hugs,Darlene

Judy said...

I love those heart shaped leaves!!

JANN said...

hi Clytie,
I wasn't sure how this guest heart thursday went but I did manage to enter a heart??
please explain more so I can play again.
Sending my love to you, always and forever...
love that cactus heart...all are amazing.