Thursday, August 19, 2010

Guest Heart Thursday #19


I am constantly delighted and amazed at how many hearts are being found - all over the world! Look at the heart Tsuki at Lune de Male-Daumon found.

Since her post wasn't in English, I looked up her profile and found she is from 'Loire-Atlantique'.
I must confess ... I had no idea where that is!
I know better now ... According to Wikipedia, Loire-Atlantique (formerly Loire-Inférieure) is a department on the west coast of France named after the Loire River and the Atlantic Ocean.

What a wonderful place to find a heart!

Thank you SO much, Tsuki!

Hearts really are being found everywhere.
Jayleigh over at Pacific Northwest Nature for Families found this beautiful bindweed heart ...
in the Pacific Northwest - which happens to be where I am!

If you haven't seen this wonderful blog, I recommend you check it out.
I did, and had a wonderful time.

Thank you so much for sharing your heart, Jayleigh!


Nilla, A Home Far Away, is an up and coming photographer, who just recently had a baby ...

I have watched as her photography skills have grown, and her life has unfolded.

Every once in a while, she adds a heart to her pictures.

I always love it when she does!

Thank you for sharing your heart, Nilla


Then there is the AMAZING Dani of Snow Flowers.

She brightens my life with the way she sees the world ... with her astonishing hearts ... with her warmth and generosity.

Dani will be leaving for China in 2 weeks. I sincerely hope she will keep sharing the hearts that find her. What an exciting time!

Thank you SO much, Dani, for sharing your heart(s).



Mom was cleaning the kitchen when she called me over.
"Look at the counter. From this angle over here - there's a heart!"

Sure enough, mom's heart - reflecting light from the fixture above - was plainly visible!

Mom, known to the world as Eva Gibson, is a wonderful writer. Her blog "Everybody Loves a Story", is a joy to read. I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks mom, for finding and sharing your heart.


A huge thank you to all who participated in Guest Heart Thursday last week. I loved seeing the wonderful hearts you found in your world!

If you have found a heart (or drawn a heart, or designed a heart, or ...), please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart to Linky!
The link will be open from Thursday morning until Sunday night.

Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!
Is your heart from a long time ago?
It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL link to that post!
I can't wait to see your amazing hearts!


14 comments:

Dani said...

WOW. Thank you, Clytie for posting my heart. I love each heart of this post. and it is really great to see hearts from all over the world.

May all the participants/visitors have a great day!

Limarea said...

Love that little puddle-heart! :)

☺lani☺ said...

My heart was posted last Chinese Valentine's Day, so this time I'm just sending love to your page! Happy Day!

Sunny said...

I always look forward to seeing your 'guest hearts'. I haven't had much luck discovering any hearts lately :( Guess I'm going to work harder at looking!
☼ Sunny

Beth Niquette said...

It was so good to see you yesterday! The house did look lovely! And these hearts are just amazing--each and every one is so unique. I, too, look forward to seeing what other heart-watchers will come up with for Guest Heart Thursday!

Ana said...

Thanks to Dani for introducing me to this place...it is great to feel the love shared through so many hearts found all over the world!

SquirrelQueen said...

A really lovely group of hearts, it just gets better each week. Sorry I missed out on last Thursday but things got so hectic around here. Anywho, I am back!

Deann said...

Wow those are great hearts...I love guest heart Thursday and you too.

JayLeigh said...

Thank you so much, Clytie! I'm really enjoying being part of this. All these hearts are wonderful. ♥

Limarea said...

Hi again, Clytie! Just wanted to let you know the latin name of the 'hearts-on-a-string' plant. It's Ceropegia Linearis. Hope you find it :)

Kavita Saharia said...

What a wonderful treat ! Beautiful hearts all over.

Happy Weekend Clytie.

Tammie Lee said...

so many wonderful hearts!

Cheryl said...

Oh so wonderful!

'Tsuki said...

Thank you so much to have taken the time to post my heart, Clytie : it so sweet of you... I must confess though that this heart wasn't taken in Loire-Atlantique (a territory included in Brittony, Atlantic Coast) but in a cimetary in the Deux-Sèvres, in area we call Marais poitevin in France... South from my actual home.