Thursday, August 26, 2010

Guest Heart Thursday #20 - For Dani


First of all, let me introduce you to Dani.
She is from Macedonia, and her blog Snow Flowers is one of my favorites.

I am dedicating this very special Guest Heart Thursday post to Dani - and I have included here some of my favorite hearts that have discovered her.


Dani started submitting random hearts to Guest Heart Thursday from the very beginning, and I am constantly amazed at the hearts that discover her each week!


I wanted to feature Dani's hearts today, because she is leaving her home in Macedonia ... and will be moving to China for several years.

A whole new world, full of opportunity, amazement ... and hearts, we hope!


The problem is ... we're not sure Dani will have access to her blogs from China.
She may be unable to post the hearts she finds ...

We may be still able to share our hearts via e-mail ...
I hope!


Dani, thank you so much for being the beautiful, kind, generous, wonderful, gentle soul that you are. I am so very excited for your journey ... though I will miss you.
I am so glad to have met you.
A fellow heart-seeker!
And am proud to have known you.
And I am sooooo looking forward to seeing what you come up with in China!!!
Keep those e-mails coming, girl!
I will be honored to post what you send.

A huge thank you to all who participated in Guest Heart Thursday last week. I loved seeing the wonderful hearts you found in your world!

If you have found a heart (or drawn a heart, or designed a heart, or ...), please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart to Linky!
The link will be open from Thursday morning until Sunday night.

Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!
Is your heart from a long time ago?
It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL link to that post!
I can't wait to see your amazing hearts!




12 comments:

Limarea said...

Yes, she does find the most fantastic hearts, doesn't she? Or as you say, they find her :) You picked some nice ones.

Sunny said...

A lovely post. Best of luck to Dani :)
☼ Sunny

Woody said...

Wow, great hearts!

Halcyon said...

Good luck on your adventures in China Dani!!! I hope you will be able to blog from time to time. All of these hearts are just perfect. Mother nature is always finding a way to show her lovw. :)

Laura said...

These are such amazing photos Dani. I wish you all the best on this new adventure...I do want to tell you that I receive blog comments from Chinese bloggers fairly regularly, although they cannot post on their blogs...still, there is a good chance that you will still be able to read blogs and say hello to fellow bloggers.

Thanks again Clytie for this terrific meme!!!

SquirrelQueen said...

Dani always has some of the most amazing heart photos, these are great examples. I hope she will still be able to connect with us from China.

Patty said...

I love the second photo. There must be a lot of people looking for hearts each day. Hope all is going well with you and your family. Thanks for your visits.

'Tsuki said...

This is such a nice bunch of hearts... Can't wait to discover the other heart hidden in those internet links...

☺lani☺ said...

Great Hearts! Hi Dani!

Dani said...

WOW!!! WOW!!! I AM SPEECHLESS! THANK YOU CLYTIE. Im surprised. This is very very very sweet of you. Can't expressed my gratitude. This is a great moment for me.

A million Thanks to all the participants and lovely words and wishes.
I will definitely share hearts from China.

Off now to visit all the hearts shared for me today! :)))

THANK you again!
Hugs,
Dani

Deann said...

Oh I do love Guest Heart Thursday...I need to get my camera and go on a heart safari.
Have a great weekend and come visit my new blog (The Whimsey Asylum)if you find the time...there is a link on the painted garden. Love you.

Tammie Lee said...

look at all those lovely hearts and the post overflows with the heart of friendship too, ah.