Thursday, August 5, 2010

Guest Heart Thursday #17


You don't have to be a blogger to find a heart ...
Just ask my friend Dennis!
He and his wife Sharon live in the most peaceful place around - just off the Molalla River in Canby, Oregon. Their yard is a dream, with aviaries for their exotic birds, and a barn and pasture for their other critters. I love visiting there!

In the front yard, they have carefully placed this huge rock.
Because they, too, recognize it's HEART!

Thank you Dennis and Sharon for all you do!


Squirrel Queen, whose work over at Through Squirrel Eyes delights my heart and soul, found this gorgeous dahlia heart in her garden. It is perfect!

And if you don't believe that she has the 'eye' for the special hearts in her world, be sure to check out her GHT entry last week (you can't miss this one - it's too special!) ...

Thank you so much, Squirrel Queen!


Mar over at Maremagnum found this spectacular white heart at the river.
It's gorgeous color really makes it stand out - and even it's shadow is doin' the 'heart thing'!

Thank you, Mar!


Can you believe Limar (From My Replicator) was hesitant to share this stunning heart?
I think it is one of the most endearing hearts ever!
The darkness of the background makes this simple ribbon glow!

Thank you, Limar!


And Cheryl, whose fun blog March to March is chronicling a full year of photos, found this wonderful mossy heart.

I appreciate you so much, Cheryl!

Thank you.

A huge thank you to all who participated in Guest Heart Thursday last week. I loved seeing the awesome hearts you found!

If you have found a heart (or drawn a heart, or designed a heart, or ...), please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart to Linky!
The link will be open from Thursday morning until Sunday night.

Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!
Is your heart from a long time ago?
It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL link to that post!
I can't wait to see your amazing hearts!




11 comments:

☺lani☺ said...

Great Hearts, especially the white stone! Happy Heart's Thursday!

Dani said...

beautiful. beautiful.beautiful. Love all the hearts, Clytie.

Hugs,
Dani

Dani said...

I'm glad Robert's glowing heart is linked here. :)

Beth Niquette said...

Ah, these are lovely hearts, Sissy--I do so enjoy seeing all the hearts people find. Happy Heart Thursday!

Limarea said...

Love that rocky heart! Thanks for showing my heart :)

Cheryl said...

Each and every one of these hearts are awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Halcyon said...

So many beautiful hearts! I love them all. :D

SquirrelQueen said...

What a great assortment of hearts, I love to see what everyone finds each week. Thanks for the shout for my flower and squirrel.

Deann said...

Wow these are all so great...but your heart rock is just...well it rocks I love it.
You have a great weekend...Love you.

tapirgal said...

Hey, there are some wonderful hearts here today. I didn't realize you had links for them :)

Jeannette StG said...

The hearts of stone are amazing! Wow!