Thursday, April 14, 2011

Guest Heart Thursday #53


Welcome to Guest Heart Thursday -
A place to share YOUR heart!!!



Susannah (you may know her as "Wanderin' Weeta") is one of those people who has forever changed the way I look at the world.
She sees the tiny beauty in her own world ... things I never ever would have thought to look for - until now.
When Susannah finds a heart, I KNOW it is going to be unique!

Thank you, Susannah, for changing my life ... and for sharing your heart!


Gemma over at "Gemma's 'Greyscale Territory' Poetic Songlines" is a wonderful photographer, and a great friend. When you visit her blog, which I highly recommend, make sure you read the Haiku she includes in every post. I've never seen anyone paint such beautiful word pictures ... with so few words.

Thank you, Gemma, for sharing your Haiku ... and your heart.
You are AMAZING.


Another wonderful friend and artist ... Darlene at "A Dancing Mango".
Besides being an amazing artist (check out the sidebar on her blog!) ... Darlene is one of the nicest, sweetest and kindest people in Blogland, I am honored to know her.

Thank you, Darlene, for the inspiration you are to me ... and for sharing your heart!


When you visit Jeannette over at "Mysteries", you are in for a treat. Her blog is a happy place ... with wonderful photos (and more!) full of beauty, and fun.

But if you want to see the STUNNING side of Jeannette, you need to visit her other blog ... "Art Notes". And prepare to be AMAZED (and that's all I'm going to say -- you'll see what I mean!)!!!

Thank you, Jeannette, for sharing your heart ... and soul.


Deann's "Whimsey Asylum" is another place I love to hang out. Deann is yet another FANTASTIC artist, whose digital artwork is stunning.

And she doesn't think I notice how many hearts find their way into her work!!!

Thank you, Deann, for your friendship ... and your heart.


One world. One people. One heart.

As always - huge thank you to all who participated in Guest Heart Thursday last week. I loved seeing all of the delightful hearts you found in your world! Here's to another wonderful heart seeking year!

Would you like to share your heart on Guest Heart Thursday?
The rules are easy ...

There are none!!!
As long as your post includes a heart!

If you have found a heart (or drawn a heart, or designed a heart, or ...), please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart post to Linky! It would be nice if you linked back to Random Hearts ... but it's okay not to ... we just want to see your hearts!
The link will be open from Thursday morning until Sunday night.

Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!
Is your heart from a long time ago?
It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL link to that post!


14 comments:

☺lani☺ said...

Another random beautiful hearts for today! Happy Heart Thursday to all!

TexWisGirl said...

all very lovely!!!

Dani said...

very sweet hearts, dear Clytie.

Happy hearty day!

LBB said...

So many beautiful & different hearts!

Dorincard said...

An infinity of hearts, here...
It's interestingthat some hearts are solid, some are defined by holes/ hollownes, by contours.
Anything goes...amazing!

I'll pull another Ear-hardt, not Amelia but Mary The Burqa-less (face uncovered; she HAS to face Jesus, right?). :)

Anonymous said...

Cool collection of hearts!

Unknown said...

♥♥♥♥♥

Love guest heart Thursdays:)

SquirrelQueen said...

A great variety of hearts this week, I love the first one.

Lois said...

Thanks for linking my post to Guest Heart Thursday Clytie! I've been so busy today I haven't been able to even comment on my favorite blogs.

Diane AZ said...

So beautiful and unique, I love them all!

Susannah Anderson said...

Thanks, Clytie!

A great collection here!

Halcyon said...

I always know where to come for a smile. Wonderful hearts as always. :)

Tammie Lee said...

so many beautiful hearts!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, Clytie! YOu know more about me,than I know about myself, lol. I had completely forgotten about this pic -thanks a bunch -you're a true friend!
BTW I started a new blog (don't know yet which one I will continue with), Emille is my new name:) Jeannette (St.G)